Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -SH-

Honestly Saheba, I don't want it to get cleared. This being a MU gives me hope that actual RM won't happen, they'll pretend...which can be the different kind of halala Megha tweeted about. But then you never know with CVs...

hmm you have a point. But the CVs need to give a clear reason why Rehan is not going to clear it soon..as he considers Zain his brother...man this one move turned the whole table around!
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

I hope so! They showed him positive in the promo, so why not be honest with Zain? Rehan knows he stands no chance with Aaliya and would not want her this way where she does something only to push Zain away. He should tell him the truth

Rehan may tell Zain on monday ..
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

hmm you have a point. But the CVs need to give a clear reason why Rehan is not going to clear it soon..as he considers Zain his brother...man this one move turned the whole table around!

Aaliya can ask him to pretend.. I really hope she doesn't propose marriage in the next episode..

Rehan has been shown as someone who strongly dislikes lies, he'd need something solid to get convinced.
ZaphiraDragon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

I hope so! They showed him positive in the promo, so why not be honest with Zain? Rehan knows he stands no chance with Aaliya and would not want her this way where she does something only to push Zain away. He should tell him the truth

WORD Mandy, He is not a person who will get into such a relation. Maybe he might be quiet for some time but ultimately he will tell the truth to Zain. And i guess he needs to even talk it out with Aliya asking her what is she doing??? In a way she is using Rehan ... LOL
ZaphiraDragon thumbnail
You know what guys ... i don't know when will Nafe's truth come out. Maybe never!! Then Fahad will not know!! Today he just hugged Fahad though he did say that nothing can happen to that dhaba.
But Fahad was let off easy. So am just wondering what about Suri???? Zain has to know someday what all she did right??? I hope that is also not put under the carpet like Fahad's.
-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZaphiraDragon

You know what guys ... i don't know when will Nafe's truth come out. Maybe never!! Then Fahad will not know!! Today he just hugged Fahad though he did say that nothing can happen to that dhaba.

But Fahad was let off easy. So am just wondering what about Suri???? Zain has to know someday what all she did right??? I hope that is also not put under the carpet like Fahad's.

WORD !! We have seen so much negativity in the show and never ever the negative people have to pay it off. SO I really want everyone to pay this time. Nafeeza needs to do sth now in order to redempt although her redemption will never be enough.
ZaphiraDragon thumbnail
But seriously i do not want to see Aliya and Rehan scenes play out just to convince Zain. Aliya is very much capable to do that she wants him off now. She is as stubborn as Zain and CVs ka to koi bharosa nahin!!! :)
ZaphiraDragon thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Aashima-

WORD !! We have seen so much negativity in the show and never ever the negative people have to pay it off. SO I really want everyone to pay this time. Nafeeza needs to do sth now in order to redempt although her redemption will never be enough.

So true Ashi, If we see overall only Zaya have suffered in all this. Another good person died!!!! All others who are the culprits are walking scott free and trying to screw Zaya's life more!!!!

I mean yes we all like Harshika and for them (as they are prefect) we tend to tolerate all the negativity but i so feel that we need some angels in this show man. And one by one let all the plotting and truths come out!!! I mean let situations start playing out that way.
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ZaphiraDragon

In today's epi i feel Zarina has come to know Nafee is the culprit. She may tell dis to Fahad.
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

Aaliya can ask him to pretend.. I really hope she doesn't propose marriage in the next episode..

Rehan has been shown as someone who strongly dislikes lies, he'd need something solid to get convinced.

I hope she doesn't either, that would be major cringe to watch...

Exactly! This has been pointed out in the past, where he emphasises that he hates people who lie, he will crack soon enough, i hope he doesn't propose for real though