Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -SH-

CVs must have banked his scenes... I'm surprised no one's made a post on it yet but I've seen his BD twice in the close up shots of Fahad today and Aaliya yesterday.

Really? I didn't notice one yesterday, thank goodness it would have taken away the impact of the scene. Today it was dead obvious though! I hate when its that obvious the viewers that a BD is beign used for a particular actor but I overlooked it with BI because we know Harshad is away and CVs managed to pull off some of their best episodes using Harshad to the fullest so no complaints.

Heena, I feel the same way. I thought oh no Zain would leave after thinking Aaliya had moved on but that would be too easy. Zain has to find out the truth and he has to fight for her. The precap gave me hope after Suraiya fears Zain could still fight for Aaliya inspite of all this. Its going to be interesting.

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
do you guys think this misunderstanding might be cleared by Rehan tomorrow? or maybe we'll get it as a precap?😊
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Really? I didn't notice one yesterday, thank goodness it would have taken away the impact of the scene. Today it was dead obvious though! I hate when its that obvious the viewers that a BD is beign used for a particular actor but I overlooked it with BI because we know Harshad is away and CVs managed to pull off some of their best episodes using Harshad to the fullest so no complaints.

Heena, I feel the same way. I thought oh no Zain would leave after thinking Aaliya had moved on but that would be too easy. Zain has to find out the truth and he has to fight for her. The precap gave me hope after Suraiya fears Zain could still fight for Aaliya inspite of all this. Its going to be interesting.

I too didn't notice it the first time, courtesy the multiple times I've watched that scene that it became obvious.. the beard gave away 😆 but it was so short that one would hardly notice. BI CVs have been great, even today with Fahad most of it was done with Harshad. only vivek's close up shots were taken with bd.

Zain ain't going anywhere, I want to know why... Will he get to know the truth or he just can't let go of Aaliya? TBH, I want it to be the second one.
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Yesterday's epi no BD with Pree.

I don't think Zain will move away from Aalia.Rehan may tell da truth.
In metro masti said rehan will play cupid to ZaYa. He will unite dem.
Suri knows her son, he will nt leave Aalia.
This track is interesting but dragging.
Aalia has to come to BV to throw Zarina nd Bilal out of BV.
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

do you guys think this misunderstanding might be cleared by Rehan tomorrow? or maybe we'll get it as a precap?😊

Honestly Saheba, I don't want it to get cleared. This being a MU gives me hope that actual RM won't happen, they'll pretend...which can be the different kind of halala Megha tweeted about. But then you never know with CVs...
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I too want it to be the second option, i want that possessive Zain we have been promised LOL,
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Baingan

Yesterday's epi no BD with Pree.

I don't think Zain will move away from Aalia.Rehan may tell da truth.
In metro masti said rehan will play cupid to ZaYa. He will unite dem.
Suri knows her son, he will nt leave Aalia.
This track is interesting but dragging.
Aalia has to come to BV to throw Zarina nd Bilal out of BV.

you said it. this track is interesting but they are dragging it so much! I will take it because Harshad is away, however when he is back the pace really needs to pick up.
-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

It's not getting cleared that early or Rehan might not want to clear it -__-
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

I hope so! They showed him positive in the promo, so why not be honest with Zain? Rehan knows he stands no chance with Aaliya and would not want her this way where she does something only to push Zain away. He should tell him the truth

-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The promo does show that Rehan will be the one to help them, so Rehan will find that loophole or tell Zain himself?