Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -MKB-

Oh god tomorrow is Friday 😕

LOL, i am looking forward to this weekend. So very tired, and we can have lots of discussions about ZaYa. Happy days!!
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

Thanks for the update Mandy...

Thinking about it, yes it is a lot better than a real marriage between the two. i just don't want Zain giving up on her, i initially thought when Aliya announced the marriage, Zain would be leaving and letting his Aliya be "happy" with Rehan? But from some of the perspectives i have read, it seems like he won't be giving up. If this is what is happening, then i am happy for it to move this way.

Side note: If Harshad's on holiday, how is he in onscreen very often?

I am guessing Harshad did a lot of shooting non-stop before leaving. dude he looked really tired today. also that's why the flashback was so long today...my mom was going nuts with it.😆
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

I am guessing Harshad did a lot of shooting non-stop before leaving. dude he looked really tired today. also that's why the flashback was so long today...my mom was going nuts with it.😆

Well in his scenes with Fahad you could see the body doubles for Harshad and Vivek, so you could tell that scene was filmed in advance.

Got to admit the CVs did well with the episodes we got while Harshad was on break, I fully expected fillers but the story has picked up in a huge way!

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update Mandy...

Thinking about it, yes it is a lot better than a real marriage between the two. i just don't want Zain giving up on her, i initially thought when Aliya announced the marriage, Zain would be leaving and letting his Aliya be "happy" with Rehan? But from some of the perspectives i have read, it seems like he won't be giving up. If this is what is happening, then i am happy for it to move this way.

Side note: If Harshad's on holiday, how is he in onscreen very often?

CVs must have banked his scenes... I'm surprised no one's made a post on it yet but I've seen his BD twice in the close up shots of Fahad today and Aaliya yesterday.
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

LOL, i am looking forward to this weekend. So very tired, and we can have lots of discussions about ZaYa. Happy days!!

I'm only looking forward to the weekend because I can finally catch up on my sleep!! 🥱
And yeah, this thread is gonna be full of our speculations lol :P
manny136 thumbnail
yeah there were lots of BDs today and even in the precap the guy crashing into the car is not Harshad its BD lol
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Same here Shru!!
The CVs really did very well, a good birthday surprise from Harshad. Let the speculations commence on this track, so many potential things that can happen
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -SH-

CVs must have banked his scenes... I'm surprised no one's made a post on it yet but I've seen his BD twice in the close up shots of Fahad today and Aaliya yesterday.

I did feel the BD was used yesterday with Aaliya😆 but i didn't want to be a spoilsport 😆
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

I did feel the BD was used yesterday with Aaliya😆but i didn't want to be a spoilsport😆

Same here, I was dreading a world war on forum 😆 anyways it was just for one close up where they shot her crying, rest is with Harshad only.
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I did feel the BD was used yesterday with Aaliya😆 but i didn't want to be a spoilsport 😆

Are BD allowed to shoot such close scene with the FL or ML...