Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
As much as I hated today's episode, I do not want the TRPs to suffer to such an extent. The reason being that there are already people wishing ill for BI, they want to see the show fail and I don't want to see them have their gloating days. TRP should remain steady, but that doesn't mean our frustration can't be heard. FB and Twitter are already abuzz with angry fans voicing their disappointment over this track.
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

I hope Zain is not thrown in jail but something needs to happen for him to stay in Hyderabad. I'm hoping it is just a legal notice and not a history repeat itself type scene. Fahad is the worst brother to have, seriously!

@Mandy MKB has destroyed the dabba ..MKB CEO is Zain so dey will arrest him.He will nt be able to go to mumbai.Suri will come to Hydeabad.
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Baingan

@Mandy MKB has destroyed the dabba ..MKB CEO is Zain so dey will arrest him.He will nt be able to go to mumbai.Suri will come to Hydeabad.

True, those goons have created havoc and sadly Zain will pay the price. Poor Zain I feel for him but at the same time he needed a reality check about Suraiya and Fahad.
jyothi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

@bold ..that is for sure...

The people who will actually watch might be rehaan/nandish fans.. cos they are waiting for his track to begin...

Rehan/Nandish fan's r few, Maximum r ZaYa fan's.How can we see Aalia with Rehan?
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

As much as I hated today's episode, I do not want the TRPs to suffer to such an extent. The reason being that there are already people wishing ill for BI, they want to see the show fail and I don't want to see them have their gloating days. TRP should remain steady, but that doesn't mean our frustration can't be heard. FB and Twitter are already abuzz with angry fans voicing their disappointment over this track.

Mandy, The TRP is going to suffer, the fans are loosing patience.. how long can we take this... The makers should bring something positive.. The track has been negative since usmaan saab death.. 3-4 months of negative tracks is too much to handle...
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Baingan

Rehan/Nandish fan's r few, Maximum r ZaYa fan's.How can we see Aalia with Rehan?

We cannot.. the sooner they understand this better for them.. one or two zaya scenes is not going to capture the audience interest... we need a zain and aaliya story only ...
mandy0310 thumbnail

Mandy, The TRP is going to suffer, the fans are loosing patience.. how long can we take this... The makers should bring something positive.. The track has been negative since usmaan saab death.. 3-4 months of negative tracks is too much to handle...

The track was working to CVs advantage until now and the main reason for that is Rehan! CVs are literally forcing him on viewers now and then today his hero moment, the music played. I mean seriously what are CVs thinking here? They know how strongly fans feel about this track yet they want to go through with it, for what? Its not going to get them anywhere and considering the fact they are soon moving to a new time slot, they really cannot afford to screw up.

jyothi- thumbnail

True, those goons have created havoc and sadly Zain will pay the price. Poor Zain I feel for him but at the same time he needed a reality check about Suraiya and Fahad.

Zain needed dis , so dat he will get to know da true colors of his mom and bro..
Aalia will take da case back and release him.
Fahad nd Zain will hve tiff .
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
For once, can they not have Suri involved in this. Hasn't she got enough on her plate, with her sister trying to drive her crazy? This track has been brought in to account for Harshad's absence, but i would have rather watched Zarina drive Suri crazy.
Rehan is literally being pushed down our throats, i am so not liking this, hope CVs have good things planned once Harshad is back.
jyothi- thumbnail

We cannot.. the sooner they understand this better for them.. one or two zaya scenes is not going to capture the audience interest... we need a zain and aaliya story only ...

Harshad is on holiday ok where is RizYat, Gauhur why can't dey show them insead of this Rehan. His acting is horrible no expresson nothing.Let dem give rest to Pree also.