Originally posted by: musicxolover

Alright, I'm excited for the upcoming episodes again : D

🤣

Word Count: 0

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -Aashima-

I don't know but I don't feel like he will fight. For what he will fight ? He knows Aliya values marriage so much. So I am kinda confused what's gonna be Zain's next move. Tomorrow is Friday *sigh*

I don't know. 😕 only the CVs know what the heck they are doing. Maybe he will see that despite being married to Rehan, she is not happy...he will see that she is not happy like how she was with him..i don't know what the CVs have in store man. But i do know that I'd rather have this than actual RM.
manny136 thumbnail
i dont see zain trying to get aliya if he thinks she is someone elses wife but he will be protective coz he promised he will keep her safe. He knows aliya values marriage and him going after her thinking she is married to another would not be cool, though if they r put in certain situations lol. im sure rehan will tell him the truth coz what was the point in the promo and if rehan was so desperate for aliya he would have proposed to her already and not said tht zaya still belong together. I really hope zari in hope of making suri weak is helpful towards mission zaya but she was also in the promo under the beintehaa khilafat part so who knows what she will do. Ugh another secret in hyd what is with suri and her family all these secrets is it a past love, enemy, child, con? what ppl.

Alright, I'm excited for the upcoming episodes again : D

🤣what changed your mind?
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -Aashima-

I just don't want Rehan to turn negative. That's it. I was expecting something of this sort. Now I don't want Aliya to actually go and marry Rehan just to push Zain away from him. Surraiya shouldn't find out that Aliya lied before Zain.

I don't think he will, he was the one who was ready to say Zain you have it wrong but Aaliya interfered beforehand. Rehan may tell Zain the truth, or so I hope.

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

okay so this was very heartbreaking, I was crying along with Zain and I was swearing at those kids at the top of my lungs 😡

But this is good. I'd rather have Aaliya use this MU that Zain has and let him think that she's already married to Rehan than doing the real deal.

And best part is from the precap we learn that despite this Zain is not giving up. He's not going anywhere which means we are going to see him fighting for her. He's going to be possessive😳

Exactly! I was dreading Aaliya would actually marry Rehan and that would have been a huge blow to both her and Rehan's characters. I feel better CVs went this route.

The precap was indeed promising, Suraiya would not fear anything had Zain not been shown determined to get his love back.

Originally posted by: -SH-

I'm in love with the dialogues today..

Meri mohabbat ka noor...Uske dil ko chhu jaaye...

Iss baar Zain aur Aaliya ko aisey milana ki phir Koi juda na kar paaye...
❤️

The dialogues were damn good today!!
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Just thinking about the bigger picture here! :P All this pain will be worth it in the end...
And we'll get to see a possessive Zain again! He isn't going to let go of her that easily...
-MKB- thumbnail
Oh god tomorrow is Friday 😕
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Mandy...
Thinking about it, yes it is a lot better than a real marriage between the two. i just don't want Zain giving up on her, i initially thought when Aliya announced the marriage, Zain would be leaving and letting his Aliya be "happy" with Rehan? But from some of the perspectives i have read, it seems like he won't be giving up. If this is what is happening, then i am happy for it to move this way.

Side note: If Harshad's on holiday, how is he in onscreen very often?

Just thinking about the bigger picture here! :P All this pain will be worth it in the end...

And we'll get to see a possessive Zain again! He isn't going to let go of her that easily...

yes you said it girl!👏
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Yes look at the bigger picture! Whatever Zain and Aaliya are going through now will only make them stronger in the end. The journey to a reunion was never going to be a easy one, there will be pain, tears but in the end the outcome will be beautiful.