Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: manny136

We got to see also see aliya never moved on from tht day in matheran and she has a diary where she wrote all tht she did on the days he asked where she was, zari might find out nafeesa truth, zain very politely warned fahad about the dhaba n aliya lol yeah aliya lies but really like how long before zain finds out

thanks.. I was lil lazy to write the whole thing
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks girls, a painful episode then. I don't like this approach used by Aliya, she could have done so much more
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

What happened?? Anything good?

Heena, if nothing else, go watch it for the dialogues today. Absolutely beautiful ❤️
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

What happened?? Anything good?

Yes, we got to see more from Aaliya's POV after the divorce happened. Aaliya is not over Zain, she is still broken by what happened

Fahad did not get blasted by Zain, Zain actually thanked him because he feels if none of this happened he wouldn't have found Aaliya

Suraiya and Zarina in plotting mode

So Zain comes to see Aaliya, Rehan is there with his kids who do the dreaded Ammi in front of Zain. It was Zain who asked if Aaliya remarried, she saw that as an opportunity to shut him out and said yes she and Rehan ... Aaliya shut the door in Zain's face, flashbacks ensued.

Honestly I don't hate Aaliya for this, we all expected her to push him away and just telling him to leave her alone would have never been enough. I will take this over her actually and Rehan actually marrying, this is a MU that can easily be cleared.

I want to see what Rehan does since he was about to clear things when Aaliya interferred. I don't think he will go along with this and if he does then there are others who can clear this MU. Suraiya's words in the precap were telling, Zain is not going anywhere. Why else would she fear that despite Aaliya being with Rehan, he would still fight for her? The story has just started so relax everyone!
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

Heena, if nothing else, go watch it for the dialogues today. Absolutely beautiful ❤️

A shattered Zain and Aliya will be hard to digest though, why did she have to go down that route, she could have pushed him away using a number of reasons.
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
So I'm sitting in class and everything is just going in one ear and out the other :P
Damn BI!

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Yes, we got to see more from Aaliya's POV after the divorce happened. Aaliya is not over Zain, she is still broken by what happened

Fahad did not get blasted by Zain, Zain actually thanked him because he feels if none of this happened he wouldn't have found Aaliya

Suraiya and Zarina in plotting mode

So Zain comes to see Aaliya, Rehan is there with his kids who do the dreaded Ammi in front of Zain. It was Zain who asked if Aaliya remarried, she saw that as an opportunity to shut him out and said yes she and Rehan ... Aaliya shut the door in Zain's face, flashbacks ensued.

Honestly I don't hate Aaliya for this, we all expected her to push him away and just telling him to leave her alone would have never been enough. I will take this over her actually and Rehan actually marrying, this is a MU that can easily be cleared.

I want to see what Rehan does since he was about to clear things when Aaliya interferred. I don't think he will go along with this and if he does then there are others who can clear this MU. Suraiya's words in the precap were telling, Zain is not going anywhere. Why else would she fear that despite Aaliya being with Rehan, he would still fight for her? The story has just started so relax everyone!

Yes.. I think the MU is already cleared cos suri said I want to break the hope that zain can get back aaliya... so if she was actually married where did zain get the hope from..

Shalam has to enter too...

A shattered Zain and Aliya will be hard to digest though, why did she have to go down that route, she could have pushed him away using a number of reasons.

She was taken aback suddenly and he kind of put the words in her mouth and she grabbed on to it to push him away
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

What do you suggest? Isn't a pretend marriage far better than the real one?
-Aashima- thumbnail
I just don't want Rehan to turn negative. That's it. I was expecting something of this sort. Now I don't want Aliya to actually go and marry Rehan just to push Zain away from him. Surraiya shouldn't find out that Aliya lied before Zain.