Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

The fans who skipped tonight's episode did themselves good! The only thing worth talking about tonight was Fahad and Suraiya finding out Aaliya is in Hyderabad, I really want Zain to learn that the two people he trusts and needed are the ones who don't give a damn about his happiness! Fahad needs to get what is coming to him, Zain should not spare him!

@bold - I think this where we are headed.

As for the rest of the episode... it really stretched the limits of my threshold.

Things which I absolutely disliked-

1. ZaYa's music on Rehan and Aaliya. I'm gonna kill them if it happens again. 🤬
2. Tooo much family drama. I just don't like Kamya's character and her usual negative acting. This is BI and not some kekta drama.

PS - I really hope that Zara and Kabir do not hide about Zain from Aaliya for their own selfish reasons.

Since Harshad is on leave till Friday, I really want them to drag till that day. They should meet before Zain leaves for Mumbai.
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

At first Fahad thought that way, he said to Bilal that Zain has been looking for Aaliya for the past year. He acted like the concerned brother only to change colors later on. Fahad really is Suraiya's son. Poor Zain, Zubair was so right about his family!

I am going to skip rest of the week.. ZaYa confrontation is postponed cos harshad is going back home.. that is ok, poor guy needs a break... but rest of the track not in a mood to see..
Edited by Zaya.priyanka - 10 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
So Harshad is taking some time off, which explains the filler yet torture episodes. I'm willing to put up with it though, the poor guy has been working hard and deserves some time off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uZy5APn_D54
-MKB- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think watching BI has become a part of my life
So despite the torturous episode and all the complaining I will end up watching tomorrow's episode

Originally posted by: -SH-

As for the rest of the episode... it really stretched the limits of my threshold.

2. Tooo much family drama. I just don't like Kamya's character and her usual negative acting. This is BI and not some kekta drama.

PS - I really hope that Zara and Kabir do not hide about Zain from Aaliya for their own selfish reasons.

Since Harshad is on leave till Friday, I really want them to drag till that day. They should meet before Zain leaves for Mumbai.

@bold 1... It was blood boiling.. for a moment I couldn't believe what I was hearing..

@Bold2 ...But what is going to stop him from leaving... legal notice from rehan firm... about the destruction caused by the goons
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

You know what I fast forwarded through Rehan and Aaliya's scenes, well the first half so I didn't hear ZaYa's music on them thank goodness!

I hope Kabir and Zara tell Aaliya the truth, knowing Aaliya she will probably try to keep a low profile until Zain leaves but fate has other things in store for her. Lets hope we at least get a precap on Friday of them meeting face to face. I hope she does not misunderstand Zain, she has to know Zain does not operate this way no matter what.

Originally posted by: -MKB-

I think watching BI has become a part of my life

So despite the torturous episode and all the complaining I will end up watching tomorrow's episode

We all think alike.. I will watch too but maybe in a low volume😆
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

@bold 1... It was blood boiling.. for a moment I couldn't believe what I was hearing..

@Bold2 ...But what is going to stop him from leaving... legal notice from rehan firm... about the destruction caused by the goons

I believe the same because Zain will want to know what is going on, this is the second time he is going to learn about trouble caused using his company's name. Zain has to find out what Fahad is doing and about Aaliya. While these episodes are torture, it is leading up for something big and CVs better not disappoint
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Rehan wil give police complaint aganst MKB CEO.Zain will go to jail.
He has to stay back in Hyderabad.He cannot go to Mumbai.
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
im just so done with Cvs ATM