Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Have you read the spoiler today? Something about Rehan stopping Zain and Aliya from meeting 🤬
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
The music better be the most they're messing up in ZaYa's relationship...get the hint, CV's!

Yeah, I saw it, and honestly it's not getting to me. 😆 Maybe there's more to the story...?
Edited by musicxolover - 10 years ago
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Damn you food poisoning; I feel awful.
Gonna read your review Z and then watch the episode and sleep.

-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Seriously I am so disappointed. I mean we watch show to get entertained not to become upset. Most of the fans wait eagerly for the clock to strike 9, some like us come in between our lectures or job to just read WU in the hope that probably today something good will happen. It's just awful to say that BI is getting really cliche. All those hits and misses were expected and we all knew that Fahad drama will happen someday and none of Zain's family members will tell him about Aliya. We all knew these facts, so where did the unpredictable nature of BI go ? It seems like CVs only motive is to ruin the show now. I seriously don't see any ray of hope like seriously. What they are trying to prove ? I don't even care to tweet now to the directors as I can see that they don't even consider our feedback 😕 No wonder if next week they will show Aliya marrying Rehan -_- This is not a state function where the path does't matter. For me, the path how Zain-Aliya gets together matters and I am not gonna tolerate any crap. I think the time when I will stop reading WUs even is near now 😕
Edited by -Aashima- - 10 years ago
-Unknown-22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .lostatsea.

Aww get well soon 🤗

Don't bother with the episode lol. Loada crap
-Unknown-22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

The music better be the most they're messing up in ZaYa's relationship...get the hint, CV's!

Yeah, I saw it, and honestly it's not getting to me. 😆 Maybe there's more to the story...?

Lol, we are becoming resistant to spoilers now haha.

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: .lostatsea.

Aww, get well soon

Here's something to lighten the mood from the horrible episode. I don't know if this has been posted before, I'm too lazy to check but I love what has been written about Harshad. Fuze has some of the best writers out there

http://www.fuzionproductions.com/harshad-arora-10-best-scenes-actor-beintehaa-birthday-special/
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Lol I sound so negative, need some positivity in me. Come on CVs, show us what you're all about
-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

Lol I sound so negative, need some positivity in me. Come on CVs, show us what you're all about

LMAOO 😆😆😆 All I will say is join the club 🤣
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

Really happy that RizYat are back, give some screen space to everyone but Rehan man. I won't say, i want RizYat to be unhappy or facing problems in life as if wasn't them then it would have been someone else that would have kick started the fight between Zain and Aliya.

Just hope CVs use them properly, maybe they help Aliya understand how incomplete she is without Zain. Hopefully they reunite ZaYa.

I really want them to be positive, fans used to love Zain and Rizwan's friendship along with Aayat and Aaliya as siblings why ruin all that at a time when ZaYa need people on their side? Rizwan and Aayat need to be supportive of Zain especially considering he helped them get married. At least show some people being grateful for what Zain did for them