~The Zainab Review Thread~ Yeh Tune kya Kiya- PG 71

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

I am going to make my Life easier and just make one thread for each review till it reaches 150 pages and all yas can talk here whenever!

As soon as the episodes get better I am going to go back to doing my moments!

Have fun!

-Zainab
Edited by _Littles12_ - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Todays Episode:

Imma be real with you was CRAP.😆 Beating up goons here and there, Aliyah trying to fight them too, i dont even know why, Rehan being the savior, Fahad seeing Aliyah, everyone in the world finding out that Aliyah is in Hyderabad but Zain.

This is his family, Zains Family, the one Zain sacrificed his whole life for they dont even give a shit to tell him that the person he was searching for a whole year is actually in Hyderabad. Honestly how selfish can one be, its just ridiculous. Now a days even your own family aint yours.

Zain better give it to Fahad good, he needs to hear it, he needs to be smacked back into place. First calling your brother irresponsible and immature in front of the cousin you met for the first time in your life is WRONG. Second Zain isnt immature nor irresponsible anymore, hells hes more mature and responsible than who, whom is sitting there and getting jealous like God knows what the hell happened.

Fahad needs to be put in his place, for once i dont want Zain to be nice and i highly doubt he will be considering that he hit Zain on the spot by targeting Aaliyah. Hes actually the person who left his first wife to just to have a son and went ahead and married off without your first wifes consent yet ZAins IMMATURE and IRRESPONSIBLE. Have a mind of your own for once, either your living on your wives or now your cousins.

Honestly i am just waiting for them to meet, Zain to yell at Fahad and His family for not telling him, and walk off and get his Aliyah back.

P.S. People are bashing Harshad on twitter, i really hope he doesnt read those tweets stupid dumbasses
Edited by _Littles12_ - 10 years ago
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
What is there to see Zainab.. This track is ...🤬 😡 🤢
-MKB- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This is still better
Exact there is nothing to write about today's episode
The does which we were not getting of Rehan And kids we got it today especially Rehan
This all trying to be superhero was too much for me
And now coming to Fahd , like seriously ? You are now getting easily manipulated by your aunt and your cousin ?
Can't you for once respect the brother sister relation which you shared with Aliya? Yeah you were all teary eyed and blah but you still listened to Bilal and left from there and what's worse you are not doing the biggest thing which you should have done ..informing Zain who has been searching for her since one year leaving aside everything? Just for some stupid business tiff
Seriously man Fahd expected a lot more from you , disappointed
Don't even want to talk about those clinging kids
An episode which I should have skipped easily
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
They used ZaYa's music on Rehan!!!!!!! 🤬
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

They used ZaYa's music on Rehan!!!!!!! 🤬

Are they trying to change the story from zaya to rahan aaliya...
..Zainab.. thumbnail
I honestly have nothing to say, *sigh*

Go comment here, hes such a cutie man

WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Can it get any better or i MEAN WORSE😡
Stupid episode yaar...
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
The fans who skipped tonight's episode did themselves good! The only thing worth talking about tonight was Fahad and Suraiya finding out Aaliya is in Hyderabad, I really want Zain to learn that the two people he trusts and needed are the ones who don't give a damn about his happiness! Fahad needs to get what is coming to him, Zain should not spare him!
-MKB- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I am happy that Harshad is getting an off on his birthday
That guy seriously needs a break he looks so tired