tanu04 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Cv's why u giving dat so called Rehan so importance 😡 I just hate dat guy please remove dat guy from Beinteha 😡 I dnt understand wat's his need in Bi 😡 dis guy sucks a lot 😡 and now he is trying to stop aliya 😡 How dare he 😡 can't he stay away from zaya and live with his chilad party sumwhere else 😡 please cv's remove dat pathetic guy I dnt want him to spoil our damn lovy-dovy show 😡 REHAN Just hate you 😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ana_rockz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
IKR what d heck is his problem interfering wid Our Zaya life!!
alvina thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
After watching today's episode im sure surraiya will force zain to marry sanam and he will get engaged under pressure. Also zara and kabir won' t tell aliya that they saw zain. Rehan to rehan uske bacche bhi zaya ko alag karne mein lage hain
Aarohi2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I hate myself for watching this torture but can't stop bcoz of zaya.hoping against hope that zaya will unite before halala. but if zaya reunite after rehan aliya marriage or at the end of the show. Cvs will lose loyal viewers like us.this is a daily soap not movie where script or story can't be changed.if cvs hav some other p lans they better change it according to audience demand otherwise show will go in to the bawdi.farhan sir very well knows that we don't want that pillar 😡 plz somebody throw him in to bawdi.
-Mera-Hi-Jalwa- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
BABA BI ke anusar
IGNORE MAAR ya USE MAAR DAAL
(REHAN KO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)