Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -Gaganjot-

Didnt like Beintehaa one bit today.. probably one of the worst...The
constant efforts that writers are making to show Rehan and Aliya as a
prospective couple does not go down too well with me. It's as if they
are saying - This is what you are going to get so just accept it.. I am
not ready to see Rehaan Aliya Nikaah! Uhhh

that's why i tell it better to end show with ZaYa.no one want to see long drak tunnel.i just want people to stop watch show if RM happen Farhan sir really need to know viewer's feedbacks value.
WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I wanna kill these cvs...stupid epiasode..total crap
LazyLad14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
today' i thnk i skiped d whole 80% epi whnvr dis rehaan or zrina was cmng..i'm not intrstd to c nonsense..n watched d last 3 mins ,precap looks like zara n kids wont tell ths to aliyah but to rehaan , now let c whthr rehaan tell ths or not..n idnthk zain will go like ths 2 mumbai..he'll cm back..
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Didnt like Beintehaa one bit today.. probably one of the worst...The constant efforts that writers are making to show Rehan and Aliya as a prospective couple does not go down too well with me. It's as if they are saying - This is what you are going to get so just accept it.. I am not ready to see Rehaan Aliya Nikaah! Uhhh

Yes... They can show what they want and we can decide whether we want see or not.. plain and simple
-MKB- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It's only Zaya and no one else
Cvs need to etch this thing
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Tonight's episode was disappointing, the only thing I liked was Fahad seeing Aaliya. I really want Zain to learn about Suraiya and Fahad knowing the truth yet telling him nothing. This scene was needed, reason being remember when Zain told Rehan he learned he only needed Suraiya and Fahad, no one else? Well now its all coming back to hit him hard, the two people he thought he could count on are the ones stabbing him in the back, Fahad is even destroying Zain's company by using his business to ruin Aaliya's business. This is all going to reach a boiling point, no doubt about it. I just wish that would happen soon. I know Harshad is on holiday but if you want fillers, put Shazia and Bilal on instead of shoving Rehan down our throats!
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Didnt like Beintehaa one bit today.. probably one of the worst...The constant efforts that writers are making to show Rehan and Aliya as a prospective couple does not go down too well with me. It's as if they are saying - This is what you are going to get so just accept it.. I am not ready to see Rehaan Aliya Nikaah! Uhhh

Farhan sir is making u to accept Aalia Rehan as couple.Wat Sbs/Sbb said is going to come true.
I will nt see BI after dat.
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i really want to see Aliya side of story how she spent this one year without Zain.it just not go well with me that the girl whom world used to roamed around her husband she don't remember anything about him.i know she is in pain and angre but i really want to see that pain.kids and her relations would not bother me if RM crap not there.
Edited by edwebllalover9 - 10 years ago
_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Cv you can go to hell
Scenes of Aaliya and Rehan are now getting on my nerve
Ufff 😡