Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I am glad Harshad is getting a break because he deserves it. However, todays episode was so disappointing! And looks like its gona be like that for the rest of this week! and even if harshad isnt there, there is still a better way to handle the episdoes!! why so much negativity? why is every single member of the Abdullahs negative...that so unrealistic and illogical! ugh ive never been this frustrated with the show..
Aisha.K thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: zaya.fan1

Let it go let it go

Cant watch BI anymore
Let it go let it go
I wont watxh,i wont watch
Let trps fall i bawdi...
BI doesnt bother me anyway

Aww Tee😆But i know we all will still watch it becuz of harshika...Aadat hai ab yei
-MKB- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: EtherealRati

please guys ...a request...don't use bad words for the kids ...

they are kids at the end of the day...and they are the only reason of aaliya's smile right now...the way she kept her hand on her legs...it was really sweet ...their bond is special ...those children really love aaliya...please no bad words for them...

and even normally bhi...bacho ke liye bure shabd nahi

Yeah I agree with you , yes I am irritated with Zain for clinging to Aliya but at the end of the day they are just kids can't really abuse them no

-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Harshad is on holiday ok i understand that's why no ZaYa scene but question is why so much people behind ZaYa now.Suri now will not going to keep sit she will definitely will plan again and it scare me she will be one reason for RM.
1004445 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aisha.K

Aww Tee😆But i know we all will still watch it becuz of harshika...Aadat hai ab yei

Aishu i m actually not watchin
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

Harshad is on holiday ok i understand that's why no ZaYa scene but question is why so much people behind ZaYa now.Suri now will not going to keep sit she will definitely will plan again and it scare me she will be one reason for RM.

RM will happen after dat I m finished wit BI.
EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Just because zara calls her ammi...doesn't means , she want her with her papa...she just gets that sukoon in her arms...the love which she should have got from her mom...she loves her ..and thats why is attached to her...nothing wrong in that...
they are small cute little kids...in sab mein unki kabhi koi galti nahi hain...balki woh toh anjane mein aaliya ke jeene ka sahara hi bane hain...i love both the kids and i love their bond with aaliya...dekhna the kids will be happy when zain aaliya will reunite because they also want their ammi's happiness only...
Edited by EtherealRati - 10 years ago
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

I have to agree with you.. its also due to the negativity that is accompanied in all this...

my only problem is Harshad being off should not be a reason to show Rehaan Aliya Scenes..
i mean yes we have to bear them .. but as long as its just in their role... i dont like this promotion of rehan and aliya as a prospective pair... it makes me cringe,
-Jharna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
One thing which cvs seem to be forgetting is that Aaliya is barely 24-25..agreed she may love the kids..but being married to a father of 2 and being mother to an 8 year old is not at all practical! Even ShaLam should insted look for a good single guy for Aaliya..if they're so concerned abt their daughter and not some do bachchon ka dad! 😡
Rozzzy123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Now dis Zara will tell Grumpy or Shalam or even Rehan ,all of who will not inform Aaliya.
So,Harshad is coming back by 5th I guess.So we gonna get his scenes next week or next or next or never