AVTA- Asian like REALLY ????????

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
ok i know you guys have been voting day and night for it ...but what is it ????..whats the importance...i kind of looked into it ...and end up with a conclusion ...that its nothing actually..its happening for the first time and has no importance in the industry...what importance ...ok you tell...what is it actually ???...a try to give some actors award on the basis of internet popularity ????????...really ...i never knew asia mein sirf indian shows popular hain...no pakistani show there ...no uk shows there...no other kind of shows there...shocking...and leave that...indian shows mein bhi sabse jyaada nominated shows are from colours...i mean female personality ke liye preetika , dhrasti and sanaya ...male category ke liye aashish , harshad and vivian...all from same channel...how in the world is this possible...poora asia bas ek channel dekhta hain...really ?????...this is utter madness...its way better to vote in ITA ...atleast it says that indian telivision..not asian...asian laga dene se cheeje asian thodi ho jayengi...and ITA actually gives a chance to all channels...all gr8 actors do get the nomination atleast...yaha toh ...god i am so shocked ...i really wanna know why are fans going mad over this ????????...why it holds importance for you guys ...cause it actually holds no importance...i mean agar asian laga dene se award asian ho jaate ...then any person who has money can launch asian awards yaar ..
ok i am not saying that vote kar ke you guys did wrong...you guys have put a lot of hardwork and that is visible yaar ...but tell me what will matter more to you...in pree and harshad hand ...an ITA trophy ..or this asian one ...can it actually be called asian ????...i am not stopping you guys to vote...apne actor ke haath mein trophy dekhna kaun nahi chahtha...par jaisa mujhe laga ki koi bada award hoga uk ka ...jisne indian telivision ke liye bhi kuch awards nikale honge...aisa toh yaha kuch nahi hain...am i right or am i wrong...please explain...elaborate about it to me...
Edited by EtherealRati - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sadiaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
U r Right !!
its weird actually ! in UK mostly Colors is on No 4 So how come UK ppl only watch Colors ?!?
Pak shows r extremely popular there , I know many ppl & from my family who left Indian shows after Hum TV & Rishtey which airs Pak shows !!
RR & BI after latest Twist of Paru Death & ZaYa divorce also losing its place in their hearts !!

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@MamuKiBhanji--wahi toh...i am trying to figure it out ...this is impossible...my mama lives in U.S.A himself ...and even after being an indian...he dont watch indian shows ...and unke aas paas bhi koi nahi dekhta...and chalo..we have a ratings system...and i am proud ki indian shows joh indians ke liye bane hain...woh bahar bhi dekhe jaate hain...but english shows se jyaada nahi ...
and as you mentioned pakistani shows have worked better there ...than indian shows ...till i have knowledge ...and even if our indian shows have worked more...i would have been proud being an indian...but koi competition hi nahi...i mean nominees mein english actors hote , pakistani actors hote ...toh i could sit and say ...there is a competition going on...yeh toh colours award jyaada lag rahe hain...even when we have ratings of star plus even double then colours ratings most of the time...not even a show is there in the nomination...uk people hardly know any channel than star plus actually ...and the shows nominated are ...the best three ...Madhubal( already ended)...Rangrasiya ( near to its end )...and our Beintehaan.( we have just beat DABH ratings once...just once...so sorry to say ...even when i love this show a lot ...i would not say this show is ruling other country more than sp shows ... ) ...and there are actually very less who like watching hindi shows to that extent...those who prefer hindi shows over english ones running there ...so how come ...these kind of nominations...its all just to wierd to believe ...to digest ...aur agar yeh itni badi cheej hote toh ab tak toh colours pagal ho jaata. ki itne bade awards ke liye nominations hain hi sirf unke channel ke mostly ...but we have no reactions like that...which indirectly says it has no importance ...

its just a trophy in end to encourage an actor ...and we are just voting so we can have our actors with trophy...this is not asian and all...please ...
woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
AVTA is a joke..I wasted my time...LOL
WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah..i agree after reading ur post
AVTA is useless...was waste of time dude!!!
Im gonna vote for Both ITAs only frm now...