Posted: 10 years ago
Zain has already suffer a lot for one year
I know about Islamic law but do not want rehan and Aaliya together that's it
It's a fiction show so any thing can happen
Rehan and Aaliya a big no 😡
Me_bini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it's a fiction show but they still have to be accurate otherwise the show will turn into a big joke!

i agree zain suffered a lot, but aaliya suffered too when he was behaving like an idiot! but i want zain and aaliya to get together too! just hope they keep the seperating track as short as possible!
WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Never...
Zain has suffered equally
Its 50-50 now
I rather see the show going off air than seeing Rehan-Aaliya CRAP!!!

Rehan is nice?? He is the most annoying...with his kids calling her ammi
Rehan n his troublesome lackage?? Hate him n his family...
oriyu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Don't want this at all...it will be a torture ...
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I am sure NOT about the Islamic laws but there are lots of people saying different things.. some say RM is needed some say it not needed.. we will see what the writers have planned for us cos I am sure they must have done their homework on these laws..
Edited by Zaya.priyanka - 10 years ago
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
After da 2 T dey slept together and Zain said she is my Biwi and Aalia said he is my shohar.
They r nt suppose to be together acc. to muslim law dis is wat someone said here.
2 T is nt considered.Rehan NO NO NO
Edited by Baingan - 10 years ago
titleepari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I'm amazed at the no. Of lawyers the Lawyer has on IF! Lets go part by part!

Zaya r divorced? EUREKA! I just realized!

Accd to Islamic law Aliya has to marry Someone to get bck to zain? Hmmm.. Thanks for telling again.. Was just wondering have you heard abt Rujju?

Rehan is a nice guy? Anchaw.. Come again? Like how exactly? Following someone else's love & shifting to her city overnight without informing the man himself esp.when he claims to consider him as a brother is not being nice but being hypocritical and dancing on chance!

Finally, to the most discussed part Zain must suffer... Ofcourse he must suffer while the main culprits and all the other creeps who r the sinners move freely without remorse! But Zain must suffer bcz he is the one who is the worst victim, he is the one who has lost everything, he is the one who loves, regrets and dies each day in d shw for wat he did unknowingly, for wat others did to him, for wat he is not even entirely responsible... Sure he must suffer while Rehan basks under stolen glory with his shady facade of a good man!

Sorry but I really feel you must watch d whole show before you brand Zain as a marauder n ask for his suffering! He is the man with the golden heart! The ultimate hero, the gem who has suffered enough for other so called "nice/good" masked characters!
Edited by titleepari - 10 years ago
Revelio thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
They can always show viewers something they want by showing that the talaaq was invalid or something. We just don't earn a see aaliya getting married to another guy, be It rehaan or anyone else. I just want our ZaYa back.
Edited by ..Ramya.. - 10 years ago
SS4MaNan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: titleepari

I'm amazed at the no. Of lawyers the Lawyer has on IF! Lets go part by part!

Zaya r divorced? EUREKA! I just realized!

Accd to Islamic law Aliya has to marry Someone to get bck to zain? Hmmm.. Thanks for telling again.. Was just wondering have you heard abt Rujju?

Rehan is a nice guy? Anchaw.. Come again? Like how exactly? Following someone else's love & shifting to her city overnight without informing the man himself esp.when he claims to consider him as a brother is not being nice but being hypocritical and dancing on chance!

Finally, to the most discussed part Zain must suffer... Ofcourse he must suffer while the main culprits and all the other creeps who r the sinners move freely without remorse! But Zain must suffer bcz he is the one who is the worst victim, he is the one who has lost everything, he is the one who loves, regrets and dies each day in d shw for wat he did unknowingly, for wat others did to him, for wat he is not even entirely responsible... Sure he must suffer while Rehan basks under stolen glory with his shady facade of a good man!

Sorry but I really feel you must watch d whole show before you brand Zain as a marauder n ask for his suffering! He is the man with the golden heart! The ultimate hero, the gem who has suffered enough for other so called "nice/good" masked characters!

bang on!!👏👏