Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Aww whenever I see this girl I can't help but loving her!
❤️ ❤️ ❤️

TFS
Michmichi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing 😊
Rozzzy123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Everytime I watch her IVs,my respect & luv for her jst increases.Why is she so sweet yaar?

Basically she tells abt d current track dat Shez shifted to Hbad wid her parents & co-incidentally Rehan also joins dem there.

Best thing was reporter asked "This story was abt Zain & Aaliya.When r u gonna meet Zain?"
Pree says " This story was,is & will always b Zain Aaliya's story 😳 but honestly I dnt know wen & how will dey meet".

Rep asks Howz Pree's emotions like in real?
Pree says " It's always been a pattern in my life,dat whoever has ever left me in their life,has always cm back to me.And I forgive people easily.I believe in forgiving & say Its ok,I don't even remember wot dey did.I m a kind of person who can never say ill-will or bad abt anybody."

Also she says d kind of luv fans give to her is unbelievable.One girl frm Switzerland came all over wid her mom & went to film city to meet her but cudnt find her so she went to d canteen & d head of canteen took her to Pree on BI sets.Then she mentioned abt dat elderly fan who cms daily frm Vasai.

Edited by richmich - 10 years ago
muskaan_somani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
She is a sweet heart 😳
I so so so so so so so so so love her
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Video works for me, Preetika is so sweet. I love when she told the reporter that the story was always, is always and will always be about Aaliya and Zain. This was needed!

Wow a fan came all the way from Switzerland to meet her!
Edited by .Mandy. - 10 years ago
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: richmich

Everytime I watch her IVs,my respect & luv for her jst increases.Why is she so sweet yaar?

Basically she tells abt d current track dat Shez shifted to Hbad wid her parents & co-incidentally Rehan also joins dem there.

Best thing was reporter asked "This story was abt Zain & Aaliya.When r u gonna meet Zain?"
Pree says " This story was,is & will always b Zain Aaliya's story 😳 but honestly I dnt know wen & how will dey meet".

Rep asks Howz Pree's emotions like in real?
Pree says " It's always been a pattern in my life,dat whoever has ever left me in their life,has always cm back to me.And I forgive people easily.I believe in forgiving & say Its ok,I don't even remember wot dey did.I m a kind of person who can never say ill-will or bad abt anybody."

Also she says d kind of luv fans give to her is unbelievable.One girl frm Switzerland came all over wid her mom & went to film city to meet her but cudnt find her so she went to d canteen & d head of canteen took her to Pree on BI sets.Then she mentioned abt dat elderly fan who cms daily frm Vasai.

thanks for wu.i really just love her.she is such a sweetheart.
Febi_Love_Pree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks For Sharing 😊
shiprabiswas92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
PREE KO JB BHI DEKHTI HU YAHI SOCHTI HU KI GOD NE PREE KO BHT TYM LEKE BNAYA HAI AS SHE IS TRULY A GEM I WISH ND PRAY FR HER FAMILY ,FRIENDS ND FR WRK HEALTH WEALTH ,HAPPINESS ND LOADS OF SUCCESS ND KCH BHI HO JAYE SHE SHOULD NT CHANGE AS WE LOVE PREE FR WT SHE IS D BEAUTIFUL SOUL IN ND OUT TOTALLY ADORABLE