Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zaya143 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: annie07

She used her dupatta to clean his wounds...yuck... I m happily skipping episodes this week...

I know for a reason that they will be pathetic

Trp aur harshika ke khatir dekh lo Annie πŸ˜†
manny136 thumbnail
the guy is bleeding and the whole dhaba is messed up should she go search for some cloth or band aid while he bleeds he did help the dhaba ppl from the goons and called the cops its no big deal, loved the fact she seemed more concerned for Usmans pic lol
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
TFS,i am going to skip today episode.let cv's do what they want to do i am fed up to told them same thing again and again but they don't care about our feedbacks.
iman_harshika thumbnail
Ohhh no!! πŸ˜•
Bt I m hopeful n happy at one thing...its one-sided love!!
Aliya have no such feelings for rehaan!!
Ya the annoying part is dat she is using her dupatta!!! ...(bt I m sure sirf hamdardi kay liye)

And ya dese things dey gonna show!! So I had already made my mind...bt ya TBH its annoying sometimes!!!
Koi baat nahi rehaan mazay kar!! Us din ka intezaar hai jab u ll propose her n our zain ll make entry!!!
Tab ll see wats true love n its ZAYA ONLY FOREVER!!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

Bt at the same tym...I m surprised y nt such segments on zaya scenes?!! They could have showed one such segment...the nikah one or dream sequence!!! Yyy nt for zaya?!! πŸ˜•πŸ˜­

so guys v have to bear dis all!! Hamari phouti qismat!! πŸ˜•
Edited by iman_harshika - 10 years ago
WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
WTH!!!!
Yuckkk aaliya use her dupata for rehan🀒
Edited by Beintehaa_ZaYa - 10 years ago
-Jharna- thumbnail
I hope CVs don't throw in a romantic BG score and wish they make it a blink-and-miss scene! That's the only way we will be able to digest thisπŸ₯±
But I loved how Mamu ki Bhaanji is true to her name and how much she cared abt Usmaan's pic😳
Edited by jjnn - 10 years ago
ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: annie07

Can someone give a written update?

I wonder why dnt we get snapshots of ZaYa scenes... seems like someone wanna promote and shove down Rehan down our throats...
Dont watch on TV...let the trps go down this week... then only they will learn...morons

written update on page 1
annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I m not watching for TRPs... I want them to know that Rehan wil give them no TRPs...
And since they are hell bent on making Rehan a hero, let the show go in bawdi...
I m sure they will elongate that dupatta scene with a bg and staring...then she will take him home
and match making starts... ridiculous...disgusted
zaya143 thumbnail
Ramita , we share the same birth date 10th oct
annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Also I have a feeling...that they will show Aaliya smiling at Rehan while Zain sees this... urgghhh why cant this Rehan just go and die somewhere