Insight to Aliya's character

hyacynth thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Okay so I think CVs haven't given much insights to her character post leap. We are just gathering she has turned stone-hearted from dialogues of her workers(who has named her Chudail) or parents. She does smile from time to time & as evident from yesterday's epi still holds positive views on marriages. So how was her journey in the last year? Did her outlook on life change?
we know she still loves Zain, but does she think he has moved on/got married? Or she knows he has been searching madly for her, which is why she's been hiding?
I could appreciate the 'new' Aliya more, if I knew the answers to these questions.
Can't we expect something as simple as a monologue from her? Please, CVs!

Edited by hyacynth - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mishbir_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I was thinking the same where as zain is shown missing her thinking about her n all thz monolouges they shd show aaliya thinking abt hm saying smethng abt him post leap she dnt evn utter his name whr only grumpy n rehaan did!!!

alvina thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I agree they should show her side of story in the time leap of 1 yr. Bas kal hi dikhaya thoda sa that she still has zain in her thoughts
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I completely agree with you that I wish we could get more of an clear image as to what Aaliya is thinking in perceptive of Zain :)