Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: saranvir

Thank you so much Pri for PM. i really love love love your love stations โค๏ธ .

Commendable job as always ๐Ÿ‘

Thank you sooo much ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I really appreciate the loveโค๏ธ
Filmyarchu thumbnail

Originally posted by: suchijoshi

fab post...even liked the zain aliya conve with the bride and bridegroom...felt for zain when he told kabhi bhi uska sath math chona...goes to show how much zain reoents and misses aliya...felt cvs were smartly showing zain's redemption track in a short way...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

coming to aliya's convo loved the part where it stresses her belief in the institution and sanctityof marriage in spite of her bitter experience...this scene for me just went on to give a subtle message to me that... AFTER ALL .LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL ...U JUST NEED TO GO ABOUT LIVING IT AS IT UNFOLDS...
as far as precap of zain- aliya face off sure zain is hallucinating and goons attacking dhaba its more of filler for nxt epi...
would like to remind both rehan and zain please be reminded of this dialogue from rehan..."sacha pyarkisika bhi ho uska kadr aur hifazat karna har insan ka farz hota hain"""""""...which rehan had told after zubair fiasco to zain and aliya...so please u just stay as aprotector of zain and aliya's PYAR and zain even before u assume anything about rehan and aliya please be reminded of this quote from rehan...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thank you sooo much n your feedback is very meaning full regarding Rehan thank you for the quote yaar it reminds me a lot hope cvc;s would stick to it๐Ÿ˜Š
Filmyarchu thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuteangel107

Awesome post ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
You said it all
I really like zaya scene yesterday and waiting for upcoming episodes
Do not want any misunderstanding now between zaya ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thank you , yes we don't want misunderstandings either but lets see what cvc's have in store all I know is we will have to be really patient๐Ÿ˜Š
Filmyarchu thumbnail

Originally posted by: virman_s

just some pic with rehaan band aid n his head with zara kabir so thrs defo a scene whr aaliya tkng care f rehaan myt b cmg up ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก I just hate cv's fr brngn up thz divorce thy cldve atlst seperted thm made things sooo complicated so annoying whn v enjoy zaya scene thr's thz sudden tensn cms up

I understand you disappointment but all I can say is we will need to be patient๐Ÿ˜Š
Filmyarchu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

Wonderful love station dear...๐Ÿ˜Š

It wil be a long time whe we can see zain and aaliya together.. .. their manzoor hai was the highlight for me...

Thank you Pie n I agree that will really need to wait but all I hope is that the wait should be worth it๐Ÿ˜Š
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priyakna

Thank you Pie n I agree that will really need to wait but all I hope is that the wait should be worth it๐Ÿ˜Š

By the archana, what to do.. i mean about your studies??
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome post
fabulous
loved it
beutiful caps
superb
duniya kayi aliya hongi lekin zain ki aliya jaisi koi bhi nahi hai
lakhon mein ek hai Hamari aliya
Filmyarchu thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaya-firdose

awesome post
fabulous
loved it
beutiful caps
superb
duniya kayi aliya hongi lekin zain ki aliya jaisi koi bhi nahi hai
lakhon mein ek hai Hamari aliya

Thank you Phanka n yes Zain ki aur humari Aaliya lakhon mein nahi croreon main ek hai๐Ÿ˜ƒ
oriyu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
It was fabulous post...
Loved it..