Love Station: Nikah ke manai

Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey guys I am ready for the love station but before the love station as always we will take a look at the review which is going to be short as in monday's episode there wasn't๐Ÿ˜Š

The episode was a filler episode because we had a few scene of rehan and haiders and Suraiya and Zarina's scene.

So I will start with the Rehan and Haiders , it seems in this one year Rehan has become really dear to the Haiders as he has helped Aaliya a lot. Now yes it is irritating for me as well but I am just happy that they are not thinking beyond the fact that Rehan is a good human being. I won't mind much unless they go beyond the factor of Rehan just being a well wisher.

Now Suraiya is really getting scared of the past memories set by her sister Zarina. Now I was expecting some revelation about those flashbacks but never mind lets wait to see the back story of the doll n hanky. Zarina is really playing her game well but I am thinking that is it only the greed for property or is some insecurity as a sister against suraiya.

Fahad is someone who is really getting on nerves yes he wasn't present in the episoe but we know from friday's epi that he is going to be in Hyderabad plus the precap where goons have attacked the dhabba can affect Zain & Aaliya's misunderstandings to be created. Like seriously goons definitely this is Bilal's idea because Fahad has no sense of goons n all.

Over all as I said it was a filler episode expect Zain & Aaliya scenes which had a lot more depth and meaning. So lets take a look at the love station๐Ÿ˜Š

Main to aise sooche raha hoon jaise iss duniya mein ek hi Aaliya hogi๐Ÿ˜Š
(Zain sees the mail and the sender is "Aaliya" unfortunately his phone's battery so he rushes into his car to charge it and yes it works. He reads the letter and feels the words are his father's words regarding "Goodness brings peace". He replies to her email and then checks Dhabba's page on facebook but he makes himself understand that the name Aaliya doesn't mean it's his Aaliya. On the other hand Aaliya checks the reply and feels the connection of words and how it is written which brings a smile to her face... Zain has already started to bring her smile back๐Ÿ˜ƒ)

Humsafar๐Ÿ˜Š
(Zain enters the venue where the nikah's are taking place and says every time he has organised this event just wishing to find his Aaliya at some nikah. Aaliya is with her college wishing her a happy married life. Both stand on opposite sides where they remember their second nikah and their lovely moments of love. Zain sees a groom worried and advises him that if the couple can understand each other without always having to communicate in words then no one can break that relationship. He makes the groom understand that no matter how the situation is you should never stop loving your wife as all she expects from you is love, trust and respect. All these lines of Zain reflects his repentance and how you should never take love for granted in any phase of life. Aaliya assures her college Bilkis that nikah is really important to every girl and the relationship is the most beautiful relationship.

Both remember their 1st nikah and when they say manzoor hai is only when in the flashbacks they are sure to "Whom" they are saying mazoor hai which is only to each other. After the nikah's take place they both leave to go outside.)

Now the last scene of Zain & Aaliya seems like he has seen her but then it can be misleading so we will wait for tonight's epsidoe to discuss this but for now this all๐Ÿ˜Š Guys I feel the nikah scene was very important as Zaya have said manzoor hai which is clear that they are still together in their hearts and it will never be a "no". As for Rehan I can once again say Aaliya will never say yes to him because that was shown from the flashback she was sure it's only Zain and that is when she utters manzoor hai๐Ÿ˜ƒ

The precap was just something I didn't like but I am not judging anything until I see it. I am waiting your feedback guys as always n love you all๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hmmm...Awesome Superb Love Station As Usual Dude!!!
Yesshh leaving the ZaYa scenes epi was just filler...
Filmyarchu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beintehaa_ZaYa

Hmmm...Awesome Superb Love Station As Usual Dude!!!

Yesshh leaving the ZaYa scenes epi was just filler...

Thank you Alina๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome review...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Well cvs are dragging this track slowly...ZAYA as usual are playing hide and seek...but I do feel ZAYA will have a FACEOFF only by this weekend...

Coz the CVS have brought up many stories to be revealed...and we will have to keep calm...
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thank you so much Pri for PM. i really love love love your love stations โค๏ธ .

Commendable job as always ๐Ÿ‘
suchijoshi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
fab post...even liked the zain aliya conve with the bride and bridegroom...felt for zain when he told kabhi bhi uska sath math chona...goes to show how much zain reoents and misses aliya...felt cvs were smartly showing zain's redemption track in a short way...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
coming to aliya's convo loved the part where it stresses her belief in the institution and sanctityof marriage in spite of her bitter experience...this scene for me just went on to give a subtle message to me that... AFTER ALL .LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL ...U JUST NEED TO GO ABOUT LIVING IT AS IT UNFOLDS...
as far as precap of zain- aliya face off sure zain is hallucinating and goons attacking dhaba its more of filler for nxt epi...
would like to remind both rehan and zain please be reminded of this dialogue from rehan..."sacha pyarkisika bhi ho uska kadr aur hifazat karna har insan ka farz hota hain"""""""...which rehan had told after zubair fiasco to zain and aliya...so please u just stay as aprotector of zain and aliya's PYAR and zain even before u assume anything about rehan and aliya please be reminded of this quote from rehan...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome post ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
You said it all
I really like zaya scene yesterday and waiting for upcoming episodes
Do not want any misunderstanding now between zaya ๐Ÿ˜ณ
mishbir_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
just some pic with rehaan band aid n his head with zara kabir so thrs defo a scene whr aaliya tkng care f rehaan myt b cmg up ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก I just hate cv's fr brngn up thz divorce thy cldve atlst seperted thm made things sooo complicated so annoying whn v enjoy zaya scene thr's thz sudden tensn cms up
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wonderful love station dear...๐Ÿ˜Š
It wil be a long time whe we can see zain and aaliya together.. .. their manzoor hai was the highlight for me...
Filmyarchu thumbnail

Originally posted by: 786ahf_bi

Awesome review...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Well cvs are dragging this track slowly...ZAYA as usual are playing hide and seek...but I do feel ZAYA will have a FACEOFF only by this weekend...

Coz the CVS have brought up many stories to be revealed...and we will have to keep calm...

Thank you n yes this track is being taken very slow n it's building up so will stay calm ๐Ÿ˜Š