Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Ths nikah is a turning point in Zain' life.
He adviced him ,she is leaving her parent nd coming to u r house ,u should support her which Zain did nt.Now CV's r showing Aalia , too is missing Zain.The bangle scene was amazing.
Both said Manzoor hai nd wiped der's eyes.Both were doing everything simetaneousley.
Now enf of miss dey should meet face to face.
Seeing the mail both have feeling this prson is ery much known to me.
If Aalia comesto know MKB is Zain's she will nt doubt zain for the goons destroying her dabha coz he has mentioned clearly dat , he is taking back da legal notice.
Zain nd Fahad will hve tiff.Zain too may come to Dabha seeing Zain Rehan will nt propose Aalia.
Shalam don't know wat to say.Coz of dem all dis has happened in Aliya's life.
Hereafter whatever Suri says ,Zain will nt listen to her.
He will practice wat he preached to Bride.He will trust only Aalia.
Precap-Don't know is it his dream or real.We hve to wt. till evening.
Edited by Baingan - 10 years ago
WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wesome post dude!!
You just said it ALL
hyacynth thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I love your post! everything was beautifully summed up.
Apart from the 'Manzoor Hai', the Zain-groom convo was definitely the highlight of the epi for me. They are doing Zain's redemption track right. To repent for your mistakes is one thing, and to realise where you went wrong is another. I'm happy Zain realises the extents of sacrifice a bride has to make. He clearly relates everything to Aliya and is remorseful that he couldn't value her as he should have. And Harshad's dialogue delivery was amazing, brought a tear to my eye.
This makes me hopeful about Zaya's future. Once Zain gets Aliya back, he is never going to let her down.
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Mandy-ve:- Saw the episode only now. Very busy in AD with my daughter being sick and lappy gone kaput. So would be on/off on your thread till things settle down at home front and lappy is back in good condition.
Is it me or someone else feel that the makers are extending Zain - Aliyah milap for some more time. Looks like we are going to get some detours before these two meet and now there seems to be a MU brewing between ZaYa courtesy Rehan and Fahad.

The nikaah scene was done very well. This was the theharaav I wanted to see. And 'Aaoge jab tum Sajana' suited the scene so much. I don't know who the singer is for the original song but his voice is so velvety and the way he sings - Do dil milenge aise, Hayee I go nuts when I hear his voice. I especially love the second stanza of the song - Naina tere kajaare hain, Naino pe hum dil haare hain. I thought they are going to skip this part but I loved it when they played this and Pree was looking very classy in this part. And the flashbacks and Usmaan saab in the flashback - loved it. The final Manzoor Hain said with all heart and conviction. Just don't separate ZaYa creatives. That's the only wish I have.

Finally Shabana makes her appearance and now need to see if Zain actually spotted Aliyah or it was again a dream. Where did Ayat and Rizwan disappear to? Waiting for today's episode.