ZaYa's Nikaah Flashbacks .. Manzoor Hai

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
Finally had a chance to watch the episode and I liked it, okay so it wasn't this powerpacked edge of the seat type episodes but it was still good.

So Zain reads Aaliya's e-mail and unlike Friday there were obviously some rewrites to the scene which made it less obvious to Zain that this could be his Aaliya. I can live with it though, the suspense is needed as things could not go that easy for them to figure out who they are talking to. I did like the fact Zain and Aaliya could sense they knew each other though based on the way they communicated.

Zain and Aaliya's talk with the respective bride and groom was beautiful, the contrast between the two was evident. You have Zain on one side talking about how a girl leaves everything behind when she gets married and the obvious remorse he has for taking her for granted, letting her down. Then there is Aaliya, despite having painful memories of how her marriage ended she still has hopes that not all marriages end like hers did.

The in sync flashbacks Zain and Aaliya had of their own nikaah followed by manzoor hai was the highlight of the episode for me! It was beautifully done

So it looks like there are more hit and miss scenes coming up followed by more misunderstandings courtesy of Fahad who is playing it smart by having other people do his dirty work for him. So will Aaliya believe Zain's innocence or will this drive a further wedge between them? Either way it goes, I'm looking forward to them coming face to face and I'm also looking forward to Fahad and Zain's face off too. Its time Zain know those people he looked at as his support, his well wishers are the ones who are destroying his life. Zain is going to be determined now more than ever to win Aaliya back.

Side note: OMG the GR8 magazine issue is out, wasn't expecting this until later this week and while the cover was a letdown the inside scans were PERFECTION! How can two people look so good together?? Harshad and Preetika's chemistry is off the charts

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Finally had a chance to watch the episode and I liked it, okay so it wasn't this powerpacked edge of the seat type episodes but it was still good.

Hey Mandy !! how are you. yes episode was okay not that power packed . yes it was good

So Zain reads Aaliya's e-mail and unlike Friday there were obviously some rewrites to the scene which made it less obvious to Zain that this could be his Aaliya. I can live with it though, the suspense is needed as things could not go that easy for them to figure out who they are talking to. I did like the fact Zain and Aaliya could sense they knew each other though based on the way they communicated.

Bingo !! you said it all .

Zain and Aaliya's talk with the respective bride and groom was beautiful, the contrast between the two was evident. You have Zain on one side talking about how a girl leaves everything behind when she gets married and the obvious remorse he has for taking her for granted, letting her down. Then there is Aaliya, despite having painful memories of how her marriage ended she still has hopes that not all marriages end like hers did.

this scene was beautifully done . despite the fact of all pain they both are going thru , but their thoughts still intact , as mamu said earlier to aaaliya , ki tumm aur zain ek jaise hi to ho, this line suits perfectly

The in sync flashbacks Zain and Aaliya had of their own nikaah followed by manzoor hai was the highlight of the episode for me! It was beautifully done

Mandy so zaya's 3rd nikaah done right ? they both said manjoor hai , does this foreshadowing something good ? m at work can u please explain this cus i watched this scene in rush . please do reply

So it looks like there are more hit and miss scenes coming up followed by more misunderstandings courtesy of Fahad who is playing it smart by having other people do his dirty work for him. So will Aaliya believe Zain's innocence or will this drive a further wedge between them? Either way it goes, I'm looking forward to them coming face to face and I'm also looking forward to Fahad and Zain's face off too. Its time Zain know those people he looked at as his support, his well wishers are the ones who are destroying his life. Zain is going to be determined now more than ever to win Aaliya back.

so rehaaan will be hero for few days as we are heading towards misunderstandings , it seems like that , if we go by precap . did you listen new iv of harshad yet ? here is the link http://colors.in.com/in/videos/beintehaa/i-dont-express-my-emotions-in-real-life-harshad-arora-67165.html , in last he 's saying good days will be back πŸ₯³

Side note: OMG the GR8 magazine issue is out, wasn't expecting this until later this week and while the cover was a letdown the inside scans were PERFECTION! How can two people look so good together?? Harshad and Preetika's chemistry is off the charts

OMG you see , TWO wordS for them HOT & PERFECTION ❀️ , CANT GET ENUF OF EM ALREADY

mandy0310 thumbnail
Hey Saranvir! I was lost about that scene too, I watched the episode fast because my brother was here and whenever he or my sister are around I get no privacy, they check every little thing I do πŸ˜†

I do believe good days will be back, sure we have the hit and miss scenes now and some possible MU but it can't last for long. One thing with BI is that things never drag so let Rehan have his moment to shine, he will back off once learning Zain is back for his love.

Those magazine scans are amazing!! I already bought a copy, I couldn't resist what chemistry these two have and I loved the IV!
DeepKaur12 thumbnail

Hey Saranvir! I was lost about that scene too, I watched the episode fast because my brother was here and whenever he or my sister are around I get no privacy, they check every little thing I do πŸ˜†

I do believe good days will be back, sure we have the hit and miss scenes now and some possible MU but it can't last for long. One thing with BI is that things never drag so let Rehan have his moment to shine, he will back off once learning Zain is back for his love.

Those magazine scans are amazing!! I already bought a copy, I couldn't resist what chemistry these two have and I loved the IV!

lol never mind , me to havent watched the episode in peace today so this was only scene i was concern about i was like i will ask mandy they really said manjoor hai in present , so this is to do with null divorce or something good lol lets see how it played out.

o man i tell u . me to bought the magazine online this morning. daaamn they are too HOT and Perfect
i really wana use that pictures for my DP but m a big looser don't know anything about photoshoping and all effects 😭

mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: saranvir

lol never mind , me to havent watched the episode in peace today so this was only scene i was concern about i was like i will ask mandy they really said manjoor hai in present , so this is to do with null divorce or something good lol lets see how it played out.

o man i tell u . me to bought the magazine online this morning. daaamn they are too HOT and Perfect
i really wana use that pictures for my DP but m a big looser don't know anything about photoshoping and all effects 😭

Aww, check out the creation gallery I posted some edits and there are other talented members here who have done the same. You can take your pick on which ones you want to use :)

I don't know if this nikaah scene changes anything but it was adorable nonetheless. I love how in sync they are with each other even after all this time.
DeepKaur12 thumbnail

Aww, check out the creation gallery I posted some edits and there are other talented members here who have done the same. You can take your pick on which ones you want to use :)

I don't know if this nikaah scene changes anything but it was adorable nonetheless. I love how in sync they are with each other even after all this time.

yeah ill check out after reaching home at night. today episode was like so thanda right ? zaya first meet up was so so close , it was perfect moment for creatives to show some thing unique and lastly aaliya was smiling may be zara was in front of her or whatever , zain will broke in to pieces while hearing ammi 😭
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
What I liked about today's episode was that we got a sneak peak into how much both Zain and Aaliya has evolved. I was honestly a bit worried about Aaliya going back to Zain's side one day because I know that family will never stop plotting especially Suri..so who knows one day somehow under another circumstance if Zain doesn't stand by Aaliya or something..however after today's epi all that fear is gone. Zain has learned his lesson the hard way but he will never forget it now. He has really grown and started to make good decisions on his own without any guidance. The things that he was saying to the groom..those were things that Usman would have to tell him earlier for him to understand but now he's starting to be wise just like his father.
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

What I liked about today's episode was that we got a sneak peak into how much both Zain and Aaliya has evolved. I was honestly a bit worried about Aaliya going back to Zain's side one day because I know that family will never stop plotting especially Suri..so who knows one day somehow under another circumstance if Zain doesn't stand by Aaliya or something..however after today's epi all that fear is gone. Zain has learned his lesson the hard way but he will never forget it now. He has really grown and started to make good decisions on his own without any guidance. The things that he was saying to the groom..those were things that Usman would have to tell him earlier for him to understand but now he's starting to be wise just like his father.

This is what I loved too! I was so impresed with Zain today, he's come so far from who he used to be and he learned this on his own. It was some much needed growth to his character, he will never make the mistake of letting Aaliya down again.
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I really really loved it Mandy :)
You have said it all
suchijoshi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
fab post mandy...u are too good with ur words...I get lost when it comes to penning down my thoughts...cheers to u
.even I liked the zain-bridegroom convo and aliya-bride convo...loved and felt for zain when he stressed upon kabhi bhi uska sath math chodna...this showed how much he repents and misses aliya...I felt cvs where showing the entire redemption track in a short and smart way...I would like to give credit to cvs for this nice and short track...
coming to aliya I really felt choked up when she told not everyone are are unfortunate when it comes to marriage...it just showed even after going through so much she still believes in the institution and sanctity of marriage...with this aliya just gave a message after all LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL... U JUST NEED TO GO ABOUT LIVING IT AS IT UNFOLDS...
then about precap more or less sure zain is hallucinating...
cvs when zain-aliyacome faceoff can we have a normal candid convo after a round of dramatic emotionally surprising shocking freezing moment...where they just talk about how have they been and all...later may be continue with aliya saying she cannot get back or what ever😳
Edited by suchijoshi - 10 years ago