Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
I feel Zain's dream, dt Aalia is coming smiling ,i don't think Rehan's kid's must hve come der
In yesterday's epi, only ZaYa's scene was worth watching.
Fahad has completely forgotten wat Aalia nd Zain has done to him.Now he cannot see Zain above him .Bilal is der to instigate him.
I hate Shabana nd Gulam.Shabana feels Aalia listen only to Rehan.Shalam nd Grumpy will try to bring Aalia nd Rehan together.
Zain may come to Dabha nd may see Aalia der so also Rehan.He may MU , he was telling before where Rehan has gone with his kids nd vaalid.
By seeig Zain, Rehan will walk out he knows Aalia too loves only Zain.
After seeing dis nikah ,da way Zain was giving advice to groom ,i don't think he will listen to Suri anymore.
As of now suri is nt in da state of condition to say anything to Zain coz of her past.Soon .Zarina will send her to mental asylem .
This week is tention week for us also.
Hope Farhan sir end ZaYa sepertion by dis week.
lachu.sree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Guys chill...
Dont you guys want to see Zain & Aliya coming face to face...

There will be some maar peet at dhaba...Aliya wont be presen t at the spot...
Rehan will meet Aliya & give legal advice...
As per the spoilers Aliya will inform Rehan that she contacted MKB owner & feels that he is genuine..
However because of the destruction caused at dhaba & staff...she will decide to go for a hunger strike...Finally Zain & Aliya will meet...
Sooo dont go anywhere...keep watching beintehaa...This week zain's search for Aliya is going to end...Harshad has given hints in the iv about something good soon going to happen in Beintehaa...
😊
shiprabiswas92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
nw hunger stike will be dere as mentioned in spoiler as den zaya will come face to face bt dey r dragging it unnecesarily wd stupid tracks i miss maan sir really
hyacynth thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
for a show which is knows for its fast-pacedness, ZaYa are taking too long to meet post-leap. I'm so spoiled that this delay is making me impatient to be honest.

one more thing, they should stop fooling us with too many dream sequences as it kills the fun of their actual meeting.

I think their real meeting is going to be exact opposite of Zain's dreams though, Aliya will defo MU Zain.
Edited by hyacynth - 10 years ago