Next few episodes

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

#bi Rest assured...I'm going to be super annoyed with the next few Epi ...what with MU galore about mkb n its owner...n rehaan playing the knight in shining armour...grrr...n yes..that is gonna be another dream sequence as Aliya is smiling...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ViTharvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This is not dream...aaliya laughing at sumbody else๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•
Pr1yanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshi2

This is not dream...aaliya laughing at sumbody else๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•

Great if it isn't a dream...at least zain has actually seen Aliya is there...I'm anyways fed up of rehan ghulam n Shabana nonsense
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
What I think might happen is, Zain will be so sure that its his mind playing games with him again, hes hallucinating, seeing Aaliyah again hence will just walk away. Now Aliyah will be walking towards the kids smiling as it was shown previously that the kids are the only people that make her smile.

This is why i hate dream sequences, I am really not in the favor of them, one is good but i dont like it when it gets constant. I rather have him walk away than Zain wanting to just break down and cry again for he failed to find Aliyah.

Now the MU, its just so evident that will happen, for Fahad all of a sudden realizes he has no say, jealous much, calling others immature and irresponsible is wrong, cause i would like to see him point all the times he took the responsibility of the family when his father was sick or when he died. Hell this is the man who walks, talks, sleeps lives on the command of his two wives and also Freaking lost hope that his father will recover. Calling Zain immature? your kidding right?

I want Fahad to blow cause he has no idea what hes going to hit, one hes completely wrong and two Zain will rip his head if he says anything against Aliyah and MKB. But you know what he needs to hear it and i hope Zain gives it to him good. He has no idea what his wife did and now hes getting manipulated so easily by a cousin he met two times in his life.

Aliyah is obviously not going to hear him out, but im sure Zain will try, but i want Aliyah to hear Zain yelling at Fahad when Zain finds out it will be more impactful for when Aliyah hears the truth.

Excuse my rambling.
Pr1yanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

What I think might happen is, Zain will be so sure that its his mind playing games with him again, hes hallucinating, seeing Aaliyah again hence will just walk away. Now Aliyah will be walking towards the kids smiling as it was shown previously that the kids are the only people that make her smile.

This is why i hate dream sequences, I am really not in the favor of them, one is good but i dont like it when it gets constant. I rather have him walk away than Zain wanting to just break down and cry again for he failed to find Aliyah.

Now the MU, its just so evident that will happen, for Fahad all of a sudden realizes he has no say, jealous much, calling others immature and irresponsible is wrong, cause i would like to see him point all the times he took the responsibility of the family when his father was sick or when he died. Hell this is the man who walks, talks, sleeps lives on the command of his two wives and also Freaking lost hope that his father will recover. Calling Zain immature? your kidding right?

I want Fahad to blow cause he has no idea what hes going to hit, one hes completely wrong and two Zain will rip his head if he says anything against Aliyah and MKB. But you know what he needs to hear it and i hope Zain gives it to him good. He has no idea what his wife did and now hes getting manipulated so easily by a cousin he met two times in his life.

Aliyah is obviously not going to hear him out, but im sure Zain will try, but i want Aliyah to hear Zain yelling at Fahad when Zain finds out it will be more impactful for when Aliyah hears the truth.

Excuse my rambling.

Hey...thanx for replying...I agree...I have always viewed fahad as the emotionally immature one...it was Aliya who had started to drill some sense into him before...but how much can one do really...so it is coming to the fore now...of him being be fooled by some random cousin who walks in out of thin air...zain will definitely give it to fahad but the thing is that will further deepen the divide coz then the useless Zarina n bilal will have enuf fodder to feed his jealousy...this is the problem I have with rehan 's characterization as well...he has conveniently forgotten his "brotherly " stuff for zain to a large extent n followed Aliya...why...wasn't he being paid well at barkat...why will one change jobs just coz Aliya got a divorce...fahad also forgot that zain was ready to give him his share of property in the barkat will fiasco...so these r flawed characters...which kinda makes them real as well..if u see it that way...in new case, more drama is imminent...
Edited by Pr1yanka - 10 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Pri you are not alone, many of us are fed up with Rehan, Shabana and Ghulam's nonsense. It is one of the reasons why I was happy to see only one scene of theirs today.

I'm hoping Zainab's ramblings actually happen in the show. I want Zain to think its his imagination and this is not another dream sequence, one time was good enough to appease viewers and give insight into Zain's thoughts but more than that is not needed.

Fahad is a disappointment! I can't wait for him to get a reality check

Edited by .Mandy. - 10 years ago
Pr1yanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Pri you are not alone, many of us are fed up with Rehan, Shabana and Ghulam's nonsense. It is one of the reasons why I was happy to see only one scene of theirs today.

I'm hoping Zainab's ramblings actually happen in the show. I want Zain to think its his imagination and this is not another dream sequence, one time was good enough to appease viewers and give insight into Zain's thoughts but more than that is not needed.

Fahad is a disappointment! I can't wait for him to get a reality check

I mean shabana doesn't even try to get an insight into what they have caused...forever, she is shown moping that Aliya isn't being obedient...talk about irritating! N now rehan will show his concern for Aliya n we will hv to bear another scene of Shabana n ghulam dreaming over how perfect rehan is for Aliya...๐Ÿ˜ก
shiprabiswas92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
beintehaa is knwn fr nt dragging d scenes bt dis tym dey r dragging it nd if dey wnt to drag den shw somethng amazing dan dese rehan tracks dat is more annoying patience is running out nw .drag it den shw somethng intersting as dese shabana ghulam scenes r nt good shw us rizwan ayat nd all were dey r .d story hs jst gne haywire after leap .disappointed
suchijoshi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
agree priyanka next few epi will be the same old MU saga...
.cvs for once please show zain not falling for another round of misunderstanding and brainwashing session from suri... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope zain doesn't tag aliya with rehan just like that...he should atleast this time talk about it with aliya and then come to conclusions about alia-rehaan and not just assume things...
I would like to see him taking a strong stand even if suri tries to instigate him that whatever it is I love aliya and should give credit to rehan that he atleast stood by her side in times of difficultyand helped her to sort things lead a dignified life ...and cvs please knock some senses in zain that it was rehan who brought nafeesa's truth out and cleared MU b/w aliaya and him evenbefore he assumes things about rehan -aliya...
CVS I KNOW ICAN ONLY GO ABOUT RANTING BUT AT THE END IAM LEFT WITH NOTHING BUT
W&W (WAITAND WATTCH) AND SAY TT CVS(TRUST)๐Ÿ˜ƒCOZ APP LOG THO WOHO KARENGE JHO AAP CHAHENGE
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Pr1yanka

I mean shabana doesn't even try to get an insight into what they have caused...forever, she is shown moping that Aliya isn't being obedient...talk about irritating! N now rehan will show his concern for Aliya n we will hv to bear another scene of Shabana n ghulam dreaming over how perfect rehan is for Aliya...๐Ÿ˜ก

That has been a constant annoyance with Ghulam and Shabana, the whole I have done nothing wrong attitude. Seriously they destroyed their daughter's life, to which Aaliya cut them out of her life for an entire three months. Then there is Zain, who Shabana used to say is like a son to her, does she not care about what she did to him? Shabana did not show an ounce of faith in her nephew and now he is no one to her while Rehan is worshiped.