ZaYa Os| Destiny Awaits| (Prt-2 Pg-2)

cupcaked thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I was numb. She was standing right in front of me. Hope I am not dreaming again. My heart beat stopped. And then a huge thudding voice reached my ears. The desire of touching her, feeling her increased each day. A sigh left my lips "Aaliya..."

I had been searching for her almost everywhere. My life, my room, my wadrobe, my cabin, everything reminded me of her once presence... and now absence.

But after so many days I am meeting her. Seeing her if not meeting. Living without her had made realize what it is to lose someone you love. I would never had realized her importance in my life unless she would have left me.

"Zain..." How my ears died to hear this four later word from her mouth.

"Aaliya..." We started taking steps towards each other. In a moment, we were standing before each other.

"Zain..."

"Aaliya..." She smiled a bit. But a sad smile, at least she did.

"Tum kaha-" I couldn't complete my sentence as she flew into my arms hugging me tightly. The feeling of her in my arms, safe and secure from any harm. I hugged her back.

"I love you Zain!"

"I love you too Aaliya"

To be continued...
-Tanya.
Edited by harshadcrazyfan - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnnRosewood thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I knw dat u r busy..bt yaar man kiya ki main tumhe seriously maaru..what is this TAnu..aise koi beech rasste chodd deta hai kya..update fast..will give a long review after dat..nd yea am a fan of ur new writing style...!
-Aniisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Do continue soon 😳
RUHANIKAA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
beautifully written!!!!...plzz continue soon..😛
WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nycc one dude!!
Waiting for nxt part
oriyu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Really loved it...
Please continue soon...
cupcaked thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
"Kaha chali gyi thi tum Aaliya? Tumhe pta bhi hai ki meine tumhe kitna dhunda? Kaha thi tum Aaliya? Kaha thi tum?" He hugged me tightly. How can I tell you Zain? How can I make you feel guilty telling you how much I have suffered? No sympathy please.

"Main yahi thi Zain' tumhare dil mei" I pulled back to cup his face "Tumne kya haal bana liya hai? Yeh dark circles, aur yeh ukhada sa chehra... tumne mere hottie ka kya haal kr diya?" I smiled in between my crying.

"Tumhara hottie toh ussi din mar gya tha jis din uski hottie usse chhod ke chali gyi thi." I covered his mouth with my hand.

"Esi baatein nhi krte Zain, nahi krte esi baatein" I hugged him again. This time more tightly. He breathed through my hair as I combed his hair with my fingers, trying to calm down his crying. And it did seem to work.

----------------------------------------------------

I took him to my room. He seemed so tired. As if not slept in ages. I laid him down on the bed covered him with the blanket and was about to walk away when he caught my hand.

"Please don't leave me Aaliya. Please don't!" I nodded and went to the door locked it and then went to he other side of the bed and laid down beside him. He slowly moved closer and spread his arm, I put my head on it. I kept my hand on his chest and we fell into peaceful slumber.

Mr. & Mrs. Abdullah...
Ana_rockz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Very cute
m craving for more continue soon!!
Edited by anaghazaya - 10 years ago
Laila_Shiri_Lee thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awww that was adorable
and very emotional