Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -Tia-

When Abhi met Sarla for the first time-when he visits Pragya's home to confirm if she really loves Purab or not- he asks Sarla if she feels unwell... I was so wanting this track where he takes care of her like her son...I hope this comes true.

yeah this time it might happen
vivkriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

How will he melt?😛

Something big needs to happen for him to melt.
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

How will he melt?😛

when Aliya melt ðŸ˜†
Make way for tannu ðŸ˜†
riyya6 thumbnail
Pragya meet an accident... Doctor says she cannot be safe... Then abhi comes n says u can't leave me alone... I love you .. Plz wake up ðŸ˜†
riyya6 thumbnail
Tia I so wanted to see the scene that u told... Abhi saying I hate that I love you... But now seems no chance ðŸ˜­
Lkb79 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: riyya6

Tia I so wanted to see the scene that u told... Abhi saying I hate that I love you... But now seems no chance ðŸ˜­

No it's still possible. We really don't know how he will take the truth. He could be angry. He could not believe it (and Tanu and Aliya may help him in that regard). He could have a new misunderstanding. 

I think the important thing is to not set your hopes on any one scene. We have no clue where Ekta madam will take it. I was hoping for certain scenes. Now I just hope for certain outcomes, which is also dangerous. 
Edited by Lkb79 - 9 years ago
nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: riyya6

You don't know how disappointed I am. That would have been splendid. Anyways, it's not gonna be easy love for Abhi. Let's hope for something else now.

nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
If Abhi is taking care of Sarla, things will get better between Abhi and Pragya. 
But how will Abhi promise a good life for Pragya although he will feel obligated when he still has his loyalties for Tannu?

May be before he knows the truth, Tannu's letter secret will be out to Abhi and he and Aaliyah both will throw her off of their lives.
vivkriti thumbnail
I wanted him to fall in love inspite of MU but since it will be cleared hope they show a refreshing track n not guilt ridden.
vivkriti thumbnail
Who will call n tell sarla Tanu or Aliya