AA ZARRINIYA AA AA ZARRINIYAA

meditation thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Heya Friends !! While I will lap in reading all your views on the much awaited Zain and Aaliya Meeting,I will stick to more mundane topic. Why are the cvs hell bend on ruining the characters they have build ? Surraiya was a woman of steel and now a melodramatic over the board vamp called Zarina gets her into the heebie jeebies... How many people know of Surraiya's dark past ??? I mean she won't try and find out who is sending her dumb packages etc. And the CVs are worried about low TRPs ?? Please throw all these negative characters out,get Usmaan Abdullah back,get Zain & Aaliya together and the show will ROCK.
Edited by meditation - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: meditation

Heya Friends !! While I will lap in reading all your views on the much awaited Zain and Aaliya Meeting,I will stick to more mundane topic. Why are the cvs hell bend on ruining the characters they have build ? Surraiya was a woman of steel and now a melodramatic over the board vamp called Zarina gets her into the heebie jeebies... How many people know of Surraiya's dark past ??? I mean she won't try and find out who is sending her dumb packages etc. And the CVs are worried about low TRPs ?? Please throw all these negative characters out,get Usmaan Abdullah back,get Zain & Aaliya together and the show will ROCK.

Well the show has been negative since July...and we tolerated everything...still the CVS have planned to torture us BY DRAGGING TRACKS...

I mean ZAYA TALAAQ ended in 3 days but ZAYA FACEOFF is being dragged till the end and to make things worse they have bought a pillar b/w ZAYA...

ZARINA has been bought in for a reason and if it will unite ZAYA in future...I would really be thankful to her...if not then CVS good bye...
WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Usmaan Abdullah kabhi waapis nahi aa saktešŸ˜­
Yeh...i want positivity back in bi asap!!
meditation thumbnail
Well the show has been negative since July...and we tolerated everything...still the CVS have planned to torture us BY DRAGGING TRACKS...

I mean ZAYA TALAAQ ended in 3 days but ZAYA FACEOFF is being dragged till the end and to make things worse they have bought a pillar b/w ZAYA...

ZARINA has been bought in for a reason and if it will unite ZAYA in future...I would really be thankful to her...if not then CVS good bye...
Ya you are so right ! I can't understand what was the need for the Talaq track to go like a bullet train and now the lingering on is really painful.The creative should figure out that the viewers are not appreciating what they have done to Zain and Aaliya,its really stupid.
meditation thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beintehaa_ZaYa

Usmaan Abdullah kabhi waapis nahi aa saktešŸ˜­

Yeh...i want positivity back in bi asap!!

Yes dear I am aware but one can hope for a bigger than life character such as Usmaan saab.The show is sinking with the burden of negativity,its sad.
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The CVs have lost it. Honestly they could have shown us Gauhar-Rizwan-Ayat, a track that they have built so well..but no instead they bring in a 1000 cameos and show their nonsense to us.
And I miss Usman so much! He was my favourite character along with zaya!
Edited by -Saheba- - 10 years ago
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

The CVs have lost it. Honestly they could have shown us Gauhar-Rizwan-Ayat, a track that they have built so well..but no instead they bring in a 1000 cameos and show their nonsense to us.

Well...do not what they have planned as MOTHER OF ALL TWISTS again...which will change the track
meditation thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

Seriously !! who's brilliant idea is to crowd the show with so many new characters and all negative,they have even made Fahad negative,its so terrible.Ya I dearly miss Usmaan Abdullah,awesome character and impeccable acting skills.He was so real !I wish that the creative realize they are butchering the entire show.
hyacynth thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I agree! too much character assasination has been going on to fit in new cameos or for the sake of new tracks.
I still don't understand how the new Aliya is supposed to be like. In one epi they show her cold-hearted & stern then in the next one she is all smiles. The script is so inconsistent!
meditation thumbnail

Originally posted by: hyacynth

I agree! too much character assasination has been going on to fit in new cameos or for the sake of new tracks.

I still don't understand how the new Aliya is supposed to be like. In one epi they show her cold-hearted & stern then in the next one she is all smiles. The script is so inconsistent!

You are so right ! Aaliya is nicknamed "chudail" who never smiles and then we see her giving cheerful sermons on wedding bliss :)