ZAYA....flashback..only reason to watch

Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Ok I was excited to watch today's episode...and all I got was BJKT..😆...anyways I think this might create the build up to ZAYA reunion...
Loved...
Phone texting...that is what BI began with (promo1) I mean even though unknown to each other SMS has united them and hope so ZAIN fits the puzzle soon...

ZAYA Nikah memories...ok this was the first time ALIYA remembers ZAIN...so those memories were required to build the suspense of union...any ways they were together advising the couple their experience...BUT BEST PART WAS ZAYA NIKAH MEMORY...and qubool hai😳

Hated...
The track so going in a very slow pace...AAKHIR KAB TAK ye hide and seek😡...and ZAIN is given so many hints still he fails to find out

I was excited to find out Suris past...though some hints...hope that would get revealed soon...

No comedy raja rani...(you know who)

Is it just me or SHALAM have fallen in love with REHAN...😆

PRECAP wise...

Well It is confusing one says no and other ( FAHAD) doing goondaism...so I WONT PREDICT till I see the real pic...

ZARINA hope something gets revealed...I mean why torture the CHUDAIL...

NO ZAYA FACEOFF...so soon...till the hunger strike...

REHAN...well he definitely has become the PILLAR b/w ZAYA...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alvina thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Total waste of time except the zaya scenes, aisa lagta hai update padh kar hi kaam chala lo, beintehaan has become a drag these days, i just record the episode and c it in a fast forward mode only to stop at zaya scenes
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: alvina

Total waste of time except the zaya scenes, aisa lagta hai update padh kar hi kaam chala lo, beintehaan has become a drag these days, i just record the episode and c it in a fast forward mode only to stop at zaya scenes

Agree...I actually watched the last part...SURINA scene...ZAIN seeing ALIYA...then the PRECAP made me go😡

Cvs have decided to torture us and we will have to go with it...