Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ZaphiraDragon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
And here i am talking in that thread!!!! aap log bologe na that we have moved here :( :( ... moi mistake, i should have also seen.

Z -- my post is in that other thread. will copy here too,
craziness05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Really?! They're standing right next to each other, TURN AROUND!

It was a hit and miss again I was like u fools turn around literally I was shouting like hell😆 I don't want a hit and miss again but we should not forget it's a daily soap
ZaphiraDragon thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Omgg best speculation ever! 😃
The nikaah scene was obviously significant...BI makers don't just throw in random scenes like that...

exactly!!! I too believe that. Hope some loophole is there wherein they are still married :)
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Gunjan was in his makeup room *FacePalm*

http://colors.in.com/in/videos/beintehaa/i-dont-express-my-emotions-in-real-life-harshad-arora-67165.html

SOmeone called her a buddhi on twitter🤣
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Aww, ZaYa's advice to the couple...agh, reunite already!!
zooombie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

Go watch Harshad's new interview.. "Good things will happen soon" ❤️

which one??
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Yeah I was trying to ignore her, Z -____-
-Facetious- thumbnail

Zainab posted.
ZaphiraDragon thumbnail

I am going to ignore the precap for today as that creates havoc in my mind .
Without that the episode was good!!! So many hints are being thrown our way indicating what might happen in the future or should i say at the end of the tunnel??? We all know that ofcourse Zaya will end up together, no matter what; but i also feel that the journey is equally important as the destination. So i sincerely hope we do not see any misunderstandings between them and many hits and misses for drama sake. Let things flow naturally pls!!!!!!!!!

The only thing worth mentioning today was the wedding . What a beautifully conceptualized scene where Zain and Aliya remember their vows and as a matter of fact retake their vows there without knowing that they both are very much sitting across each other. I loved that part. Loved the part where Zain explains the importance of the girl who leaves everything and everyone and comes over to share her life. And even though Aliya is bitter but when ever she thinks of Zain she is all smiles and she will definitely wait for him to come back, when ever that is.

What i actually want tomorrow to happen is - Zain should reach the dhaba and should see Aliya. I know his and Fahad's tiff is going to happen very soon, but let Aliya witness this first off pls. You have already too many negative characters and the plots are all around negative... just need some positivity in the story!!!!!!!!!!!! God Bless!!

-Facetious- thumbnail
Harshad is MAD... from beginning till the end.. 🤣