Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
The episode sounds torturous! 🥱 I think we'll get episodes like these until Harsh comes back from his holiday...
ZaphiraDragon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

I needed to hear it too especially after that video was released. Fans needed the reassurance.

Exactly! They drag the scenes fans cannot stand and wrap up the ones we love in a heartbeat. Why? Fans want Zain and Aaliya to meet, they don't care if its romance, face off or whatever, but they want the intensity back with the leads. No one is interested in Rehan, Grumpy, Shabana and Ghulam!

The week needs to end with Zain and Aaliya meet, the precap can show them fighting for all fans care. Its just sad, last week the precaps were awesome and made fans want to tune in but this week CVs are screwing up again. Rehan in a precap, BTS video of him saving Aaliya .. bad move! Talk about a way to not get fans to watch one episode.

Exactly! Fans get the idea, we don't need more hints dropped our way and infuritating us more as viewers. CVs need to keep in mind they are in a competitive time slot not to mention the fact they will soon be moving to a later one, they need something to keep viewers watching and this is not it!

so did he save Aliya today????? I so thought this will happen yesterday itself. I have not watched it yet. Should i watch it guys??????????? Tell me honestly pls
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Today's epi was horrible .I will nt see dis again.
This track is dragging too much.

May happen Aalia nd Rehan ka.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: ZaphiraDragon

so did he save Aliya today????? I so thought this will happen yesterday itself. I have not watched it yet. Should i watch it guys??????????? Tell me honestly pls

He did so the good news it that it was all done in one episode, torture over with. Honestly there was not much to watch today, only thing interesting was that now Fahad and Suraiya know about Aaliya that is it.

Fahad confuses the hell out of me! One minute you think he hates Aaliya, the next he gets emotional seeing her. Make up your mind already!

I want Zain to find out that his family knows where Aaliya is and didn't tell him anything, let him see the two he told Rehan is all he needed are the ones who do not care for his happiness.

ZaphiraDragon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

He did so the good news it that it was all done in one episode, torture over with. Honestly there was not much to watch today, only thing interesting was that now Fahad and Suraiya know about Aaliya that is it.

Fahad confuses the hell out of me! One minute you think he hates Aaliya, the next he gets emotional seeing her. Make up your mind already!

I want Zain to find out that his family knows where Aaliya is and didn't tell him anything, let him see the two he told Rehan is all he needed are the ones who do not care for his happiness.

thanks Mandy dear... i will not watch .. WU are enough for me.
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Goons was brought by Bilal to create tiff between bro.
Zarina does nt want ZaYa to meet why?

All r negatives except ZaYa.
Edited by Baingan - 10 years ago