Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

Wait guys one last thing, does that mean they are married again, cause they were married, the second nikkah happens which technically deletes their marriage, talaq happened, Zain accepted back her as his wife during the iddah period, had intimacy, now the third nikkah so they are married again? WHAT THE im a genius.

Okay bye!

Omgg best speculation ever! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
The nikaah scene was obviously significant...BI makers don't just throw in random scenes like that...
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

Wait guys one last thing, does that mean they are married again, cause they were married, the second nikkah happens which technically deletes their marriage, talaq happened, Zain accepted back her as his wife during the iddah period, had intimacy, now the third nikkah so they are married again? WHAT THE im a genius.

Okay bye!

LMAO ๐Ÿคฃ

And the Nobel prize goes to THE Zainab ๐Ÿคฃ
-MKB- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Excuse me I am very tired to write a long post and also not well
But yeah the highlight of the episode was definitely "Manzur Hai" at the same time
Sigh so wish they could have seen each other
And btw how many times are Zaya going to get married ?
Their bond is really unbreakable , Fevicol ka jod ๐Ÿ˜†
I also loved Zains wise words , to be coming out from his mouth is very good to see, he too has come a long way
But he did realize this thing a bit late , koi nahi now he has to mend it and bring back Aliya
Rest I don't even want to think about Rehan and his wannabe superhero image
And a really cheap shot Fahd if that's done by you , I did not expect this from you at least
And also this Suraiya mystery getting more complicated ? Akhir kara kya hai tumne ? ๐Ÿ˜•

And you sweets focus on your lecture ๐Ÿ˜†
-Facetious- thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Omgg best speculation ever!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
The nikaah scene was obviously significant...BI makers don't just throw in random scenes like that...

And it was also predictable like the FIRST time ๐Ÿ˜†

tell me something... They can feel each other from miles but when they are standing next to each other tab Kuch nahi... hadd hai ๐Ÿ˜†
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I'll decide whether to watch the episode later. Zain and Aaliya need to meet soon and Rehaan and Fahad need to go. I hope Fahad isn't the next villain.
musicxolover thumbnail
Shiv man, gotta love Indian drama logic ๐Ÿ˜†
Okay, I'm off to watch the episode :D
-Facetious- thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Shiv man, gotta love Indian drama logic๐Ÿ˜†

Okay, I'm off to watch the episode :D

As cliche as it can be, we are a sucker for them.. ๐Ÿ˜†
manny136 thumbnail
i dont think fahad sent the goons but billy of course zains gonna think he did and major fight. Did u guys notice tht when zaya started walking through the partition the camera panned to the word Humsafar lol
Aisha.K thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I liked the episode becuz it was more about zaya <3 that 'manzoor hai' may actually mean they unknowingly got married again๐ŸคฃBecuz they said that with all their heart <3 i loved the pics becuz this is the first time i've harshika like that๐Ÿ˜‰Expecting more pics now . . . Nice post as always ! I hope the precap was misleading or zain saves aliya if she is present there and their first meeting with all BI title songs @ BG !๐Ÿ˜ƒ
musicxolover thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

i dont think fahad sent the goons but billy of course zains gonna think he did and major fight. Did u guys notice tht when zaya started walking through the partition the camera panned to the word Humsafar lol

I can't wait for their face off! Fahad needs a wake up call, desperately...
Haha really? ๐Ÿ˜†