Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

We saw, BI was on top in the UK last night but tonight I don't know. Many fans have already said they will not watch and I can't say I blame them. No one wants to see Rehan as Aaliya's savior and her parents endlessly praising him. Its like seriously? I get it the CVs will tease the idea of these two being a couple but that teasing is having a damaging effect on their show.

They need a reality check... unless they show zaya story progressing forward trp will fall.. hope they realize this soon... Or else it will be too late..
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
honestly its like a pattern we get to see whats going to happen in the story, get pissed and than some IV comes out stating how its going to be Zain and Aliyah always. Its annoying honestly you cannot always pacify us with that statement, Fans are no longer going to take into consideration
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -SH-

Fans really needed to hear that, trust me I did.

That's what annoys me to no end, in the name of drama they drag the unwanted sequences and the light hearted moments go by in a breeze..

I too need something by the end of this week... I'd seriously throw something at the screen if I didn't even get a Precap of them meeting.

I needed to hear it too especially after that video was released. Fans needed the reassurance.

Exactly! They drag the scenes fans cannot stand and wrap up the ones we love in a heartbeat. Why? Fans want Zain and Aaliya to meet, they don't care if its romance, face off or whatever, but they want the intensity back with the leads. No one is interested in Rehan, Grumpy, Shabana and Ghulam!

The week needs to end with Zain and Aaliya meet, the precap can show them fighting for all fans care. Its just sad, last week the precaps were awesome and made fans want to tune in but this week CVs are screwing up again. Rehan in a precap, BTS video of him saving Aaliya .. bad move! Talk about a way to not get fans to watch one episode.

Originally posted by: -SH-

Exactly!! CVs need to understand this. Okay we've got the picture why Rehan is here. Now MOVE ON already.

Exactly! Fans get the idea, we don't need more hints dropped our way and infuritating us more as viewers. CVs need to keep in mind they are in a competitive time slot not to mention the fact they will soon be moving to a later one, they need something to keep viewers watching and this is not it!

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

honestly its like a pattern we get to see whats going to happen in the story, get pissed and than some IV comes out stating how its going to be Zain and Aliyah always. Its annoying honestly you cannot always pacify us with that statement, Fans are no longer going to take into consideration

Sometimes I get the feeling that they are taking us for a ride, when they see fans getting pissed wil come out with a positive IV, tweet.. and we all calm down.. but this trick wont work for long... they will just lose the fans once in for all then there is no coming back.. No IV or tweets will get the fans back to watch the track ..
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Guys, what IV are you talking about?
Each and every member of BI cast and crew knows that this track is not accepted by the fans and all are truly disappointed..hope they are treading carefully... we do not want rehan and aaliya .. period..

Originally posted by: musicxolover

There is a new IV of preetika on colors website.. I have posted the link
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

There is a new IV of preetika on colors website.. I have posted the link

Where u hve posted is it in dis thread
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Oh okay...I'll check it out :)
How come the channel's releasing so many interviews off late? :P
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Preetika's latest IV, it was much needed after the spoilers released for tonight's episode. CVs are well aware of how fans feel about a Rehan and Aaliya pairing so stop forcing it upon us. I get it you have a story to tell and Zain and Aaliya's reunion can't come easy but forcing Rehan on viewers and making him out to be Aaliya's savior is not working.