Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -SH-

Going to?? You should check Twitter 😆

But seriously that title is so misleading... most of the people have not even read the spoiler and have started bashing on the basis of other's view.

What I'm upset about is this waiting period... they flew through 3 months and a year in a week... now when I want them to hurry up they'll drag the meeting.. -________-

They pick the wrong tracks to drag! I can just hope that they meet by the week end otherwise I will start ranting!

Twitter and FB are lighting up with posts from angry fans after that TB video was released, many have already said they are not watching the episode tonight which is sad because BI needs to ratings. I can't blame them though no one wants to watch Rehan's hero moment

Honestly the TB video got me mad too but then I watched Preetika's IV and cooled down. I love when she said this was, is and will always be Aaliya and Zain's story.

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
did you see the video of them fighting in the dhaba, Rehan is like beating for her, and Aliyah was wiping his blood,
why are they dragging, watch NO trp this week
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

The TE spoilers of late have been off. Like the Shazia and Bilal spoiler has already been confirmed by Namrata to be false and Zarina is not the reason Bilal is in Hyderabad, that was Fahad who asked him to go.

There is also the hunger strike one that has yet to play out with Aaliya. I still find this one hard to believe, why would Aaliya stage a hunger strike? Aaliya is the type who would confront Zain to his face rather than go on a hunger strike. Let see if this comes true or not.

That's true Mandy, Wonder what happened to them or their source .. Aaliya going on a hunger strike sounds bizarre ... she is face to face kind of person... not a morcha person...😕

The hunger strike spoiler is from the Tatasky website but I'm just finding it so hard to believe since it is just not like Aaliya. Whether it was before the leap or after, one thing that has remained the same with Aaliya is her in your face attitude.
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

did you see the video of them fighting in the dhaba, Rehan is like beating for her, and Aliyah was wiping his blood,

why are they dragging, watch NO trp this week

We saw, BI was on top in the UK last night but tonight I don't know. Many fans have already said they will not watch and I can't say I blame them. No one wants to see Rehan as Aaliya's savior and her parents endlessly praising him. Its like seriously? I get it the CVs will tease the idea of these two being a couple but that teasing is having a damaging effect on their show.

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

They pick the wrong tracks to drag! I can just hope that they meet by the week end otherwise I will start ranting!

Twitter and FB are lighting up with posts from angry fans after that TB video was released, many have already said they are not watching the episode tonight which is sad because BI needs to ratings. I can't blame them though no one wants to watch Rehan's hero moment

Honestly the TB video got me mad too but then I watched Preetika's IV and cooled down. I love when she said this was, is and will always be Aaliya and Zain's story.

Fans really needed to hear that, trust me I did.

That's what annoys me to no end, in the name of drama they drag the unwanted sequences and the light hearted moments go by in a breeze..

I too need something by the end of this week... I'd seriously throw something at the screen if I didn't even get a Precap of them meeting.
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Going to?? You should check Twitter 😆

But seriously that title is so misleading... most of the people have not even read the spoiler and have started bashing on the basis of other's view.

What I'm upset about is this waiting period... they flew through 3 months and a year in a week... now when I want them to hurry up they'll drag the meeting.. -________-

Really...😆 I haven't checked twitter yet.. but like us I think the cv are becoming bipolar.. .. the tracks which needs to be dragged are getting wrapped up in a blink of an eye and tracks which we dont want to see are being dragged... Man, We are bunch of crazy people watching a show made by crazy people... 😆
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Fans really needed to hear that, trust me I did.

That's what annoys me to no end, in the name of drama they drag the unwanted sequences and the light hearted moments go by in a breeze..

I too need something by the end of this week... I'd seriously throw something at the screen if I didn't even get a Precap of them meeting.

LOL .. I just said that...😃
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

We saw, BI was on top in the UK last night but tonight I don't know. Many fans have already said they will not watch and I can't say I blame them. No one wants to see Rehan as Aaliya's savior and her parents endlessly praising him. Its like seriously? I get it the CVs will tease the idea of these two being a couple but that teasing is having a damaging effect on their show.

Exactly!! CVs need to understand this. Okay we've got the picture why Rehan is here. Now MOVE ON already.
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Seperation dey finished 3 months in 2 weeks .Why dragging to unite.
We r loosing our patience yaar.M can u give me the link of TB Video.
-MKB- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I don't know whether I will be able to watch Aliya wiping his blood and all
Sorry call me narrow minded but no Rehan anywhere near Aliya please