Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: manny136

did u think the guy in the blue shirt is aliya lol i was reading the LU and ppl were freaking out like hot dog was saving her and then i watched it and nada it was rafeeq lmao😆

LOL it's Rafeeq, not Aaliya! 🤣

I never knew Aaliya had such manly, tanned arms. 😆
Edited by musicxolover - 10 years ago
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

LOL, soo exciting maan! Which phones that?

IPhone 4S lol

Hey saheba and Sruthi 🤗
musicxolover thumbnail
Hey Preeti 🤗
Excited for tomorrow's episode?
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi guys!!! I thought the arms looked rather girly lol, they were waxed and tanned?
musicxolover thumbnail
LMAO who cares? The point is it isn't Aaliya! 😆
I'm actually excited after seeing the precap :P
manny136 thumbnail
what i dont get is tht shalam n the hot dog gang know tht mkb sent goons so they just let aliya go and then some random person calls them on the phone, who is tht btw and now they get all worried, ok so rehan didnt know till they told him but seriously shalam r just too much like dude its not safe dont let her go but hey if we get a zaya meeting out of it yay otherwise rehan rescue boo. Even during the riots they seemed more worried about zain going out then seeing if aliya was safe it was really weird, she was gone all day and riots just dont start there is always some tension in the area so ppl r aware no to go out but shalam r like the laziest parents and only take action to mess things up lol
musicxolover thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

what i dont get is tht shalam n the hot dog gang know tht mkb sent goons so they just let aliya go and then some random person calls them on the phone, who is tht btw and now they get all worried, ok so rehan didnt know till they told him but seriously shalam r just too much like dude its not safe dont let her go but hey if we get a zaya meeting out of it yay otherwise rehan rescue boo. Even during the riots they seemed more worried about zain going out then seeing if aliya was safe it was really weird, she was gone all day and riots just dont start there is always some tension in the area so ppl r aware no to go out but shalam r like the laziest parents and only take action to mess things up lol

This just proves that ShaLam are the worst parents ever. 🥱
All my respect for them has gone down the drain since they tricked Aaliya into signing those papers. Heck, her life is ruined because of them and all they can do is think about getting her married off to someone else! And they gave Rehan Zain's place so easily, without any remorse or guilt...
Man, I have no words for them...
All they're good at doing is messing up Aaliya's life...
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

This just proves that ShaLam are the worst parents ever. 🥱
All my respect for them has gone down the drain since they tricked Aaliya into signing those papers. Heck, her life is ruined because of them and all they can do is think about getting her married off to someone else! And they gave Rehan Zain's place so easily, without any remorse or guilt...
Man, I have no words for them...
All they're good at doing is messing up Aaliya's life...

That's what annoys me the most, Zain has done so much for them, they witnessed the love grow between Zain and Aaliyah yet they very easily thought of replacing him and get Aaliyah married off to Rehan. Doesn't make any sense, are you really worried about your daughter?

One thing both Zain and Aaliyah have in common is they have parents who fail to understand them, excluding Usman. Aren't your parents supposed to understand you the most, they are the ones that bought you up.
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Shalam🤣🤣 disgrace to parent kind
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Honestly i did not like what the hell the article said about Harshad today, hes clearly a better actor than all, especially the ones whose show hes going to feature, just cause he aint no professional dance it does not mean people need to make fun of him. #HATERS

clearly the man is working harder than any of your mediocre no life asses ever did.