Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

Preeti i cant wait till their sequence man, remember their mast magan sequence in BI, honestly Maan sir always did the best sequences and chose the best songs

He was really good. I wish he hadn't left. The show would have been so much different. Hated the song they had used on friends episode.

Btw I was gonna get pictures of today's episode, was the episode any good?
Preeti.xo thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

Page 10, Z has posted it!

LOL, why can't it be summer holidays all year round

Thank you, I shall check it out in a bit.

Summer holidays just shouldn't end. These 6 weeks feel so short!
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

LMAO you have no idea, people went ballistic on twitter, one person tweeted calling her a buddhi i died in class🤣

WORD🤗

But screw her how cute was Harshad man, he was like mein aik saal buddha hogaya hu in his old man voice😆 TBH if Pree was more open, instead of Gunjan Pree would have been sitting there,

LMAO! I was expecting that yano. She should back off now, she clearly knows people don't like her being a tail attached to Harshad.

LOL I know, i love how he listens intently when they ask questions by lending his ear He's just HOT period.

In time, i'm hoping Pree will open up, i hope she does!
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: .lostatsea.

He was really good. I wish he hadn't left. The show would have been so much different. Hated the song they had used on friends episode.

Btw I was gonna get pictures of today's episode, was the episode any good?

exactly, man i to wish the same, the song selection suck now literally i dont like any of them,

it was aiight not really worth the time IMO
Preeti.xo thumbnail

LMAO you have no idea, people went ballistic on twitter, one person tweeted calling her a buddhi i died in class🤣

WORD🤗

But screw her how cute was Harshad man, he was like mein aik saal buddha hogaya hu in his old man voice😆 TBH if Pree was more open, instead of Gunjan Pree would have been sitting there,

I'm terrible. When I was at school, we weren't allowed our phones but we used to text in class and all that and one time my friend was in a different lesson and she messaged me something rally funny and I just died in class. I had a laughing fit right there. Had to leave the class to calm down and thank God the phone wasn't confiscated lmao

I can imagine Zain texting in class and getting caught lol
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
@ Z..
I give up speculating, you need some high powered brain cells with BI, always give us the unexpected. The manzoor hai scene today was beautiful , will that play a part in the divorce, or maybe not. Too much brain power required there. 🤣
Preeti.xo thumbnail

exactly, man i to wish the same, the song selection suck now literally i dont like any of them,

it was aiight not really worth the time IMO

OK, I'll just read the written update then. I shall get the pictures from that one scene and that's it
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Heena, lmao shes deete what do you expect!no one cares about her doe, Harshad is just so freaking cute!
@Preeti LMFAOO man, thats so funny, happens to me all the time LOL

@Heena lol we should just wait and watch, Harshad once again said how good things will happen soon so lets see whats in store for us!

@Preeti the nikkah scene was good, when they both said manzoor together, it was a beautiful scene infact

Bye Guys see you all at night
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
LOL, i wonder what's coming up. Whatever it is, i want lots of ZaYa scenes, with intense raw emotions. Harshad did say he's become experienced in them scenes.
Preeti.xo thumbnail

@Heena, lmao shes deete what do you expect!no one cares about her doe, Harshad is just so freaking cute!

@Preeti LMFAOO man, thats so funny, happens to me all the time LOL

@Heena lol we should just wait and watch, Harshad once again said how good things will happen soon so lets see whats in store for us!

@Preeti the nikkah scene was good, when they both said manzoor together, it was a beautiful scene infact

Bye Guys see you all at night

The bad thing is that if our phone was confiscated fun our parents would have to come into get it and if it was confiscated it meant were not concentrating and parents confiscating the phones at home 😆

I'll make some creations in the Nikkah scene then, will have to find a place to get some pictures.