"Manzoor hai"

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Finally the we are so close to them meeting, so close, all the spoilers and everything is done and the last thing is the goons, which will be done by tom, so by Wednesday or Thursday we might get full fledged ZaYa convos.

Starting off to the episode:

The poor man faced reality how every Aaliyah isn't his Aaliyah always. The best part of course was like how they have feelings of knowing this person who sent and replied to the email. TBH, everything over looked, personally, I feel like all these surrounding MUs that are going to be created will just urge Zain to work harder to get her back and I cant wait.

Best Part of the episode was the nikkah part, the way they first told the guy and bilques to stay calm, be happy for their marriage, and the importance of marriage in each others live was just so beautiful. Especially how Zain told him that the girl leaves everything behind, her family her life, to start a new one with the man and the man is required to live up to her and everyone elses expectations.

"Manzoor Hai" once again foreshadowed how they will be together only, not with the help of RM but will go straight to each other. Obstacles, struggle, hardship is all going to be there but that will make the feeling more desparate and the urge to get them back even stronger. Whats a Love Story without struggle? How can a Love Story be proven to be strong w/o any misunderstandings? At the end of the day the only thing that matters is how these two get back together.

Precap: Fahad is going to get so good when Zain finds out, he really is and I hope Aliyah believes him. I would honestly not want her to believe him when he tells her but when hes yelling at Fahad kutha I want Aliyah to hear it, hear it all so she feels guilty than.

Rehan honestly needs to go, no one likes him, I cringe every time he comes on screen, and err STAY AWAY FROM AALIYAH

P.S. IDK i expected the magazine pictures to be a bit better, they were so teenage-ish type. Waiting for the BTS video doe hopefully thats good. Excuse me for what i wrote, cause im in leacture right now listening to my boring chem professor talk while im observing ZaYa chemistry here😆

Edited by _Littles12_ - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Zainab.. thumbnail
what i think might happen is, Zain will once again think he is hallucinating therefore just walk away and Aliyah must be walking towards the kids, since they hinted that previously that the kids are the only people that make her smile
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
res. and get back to your lecture😆
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
LOL, too much thinking power needed with BI.
I so agree with you on the GR8 magazine pictures, i was expecting something more hot...

..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

res. and get back to your lecture😆

Jeez im going, imma be real the episode was type boring
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

Jeez im going, imma be real the episode was type boring

see you later 🤗
oh okay. then you won't get a long comment from me? :P
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I really hope the precap is misleading as usual and Zain is the one who saves Aaliya 😆
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Wait guys one last thing, does that mean they are married again, cause they were married, the second nikkah happens which technically deletes their marriage, talaq happened, Zain accepted back her as his wife during the iddah period, had intimacy, now the third nikkah so they are married again? WHAT THE im a genius.

Okay bye!
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
The nikaah.
ZaYa 'promising' their future again.
And the... manzoor hai..

That's all what mattered today. ZaYa ❤️

PS - I wanted to see Aaoge jab tum for so long.. wish fulfilled!
manny136 thumbnail
Lovely post as usual 😉 Aww zain and his google searching lol and aliya getting tht feeling lol, The nikkah stuff was so sweet and sad memories and the song i love it one of my favs. Poor souls giving advice learned from their own experience and the Manzur hai gosh does tht count lol. The rest of the stuff i skipped coz not in the mood of shalam and hot dog. Suri well they better hurry up coz all these scare tactics getting boring fast and i wanna know the ugly doll raaz lol. I dont think zain saw her or his mind is playing tricks on him and i dont think they will meet nor will zain think she is here. Precap seems misleading coz rehan is saying mkb resorting to violence hence the next scene and him not being injured then but in the first one will aliya be safe who will save stay tuned and watch BI lol
Edited by manny136 - 10 years ago