Posted: 10 years ago
Rock star... Happy birthday day dear.
I love you dear...
Hope u and ur family having blast..
W8ing for zaya reunion as harshika's return gift
vijay thumbnail
Hi Guys,
First of all its amazing to see such creativity from our members. We get the same reaction from the actors praising our members for their passion, creativity and amount of time they devote to create these kinda topics.

BTW my post is regarding the small controversy relating to delay in making the Topic a GA. Well I would like to just say that sometimes miscommunication happens and as the DT pointed out that they were not aware of the Thread was ready to be made GA and sometimes it may take longer then usual.

The normal process that is followed in getting a Topic made GA is that the topic starter/organiser should contact the CM of the channel and then they forward the same to the GM (who has the right to make GA's). Please allow atleast 12-24 hours cause we all live in different timezones. I hope this information helps our members.

Last thing I would like to add that DT are also members who have volunteered to help you guys so please do not make it Members Vs DT kind of debate on this Birthday thread.

Since its a birthday thread lets keep it to that and let the celebration continue.

Let there be Peace and let Fun follow... 😊
Michmichi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@Artemisia, thanks for editing the note 😊
842005 thumbnail
Happy Birthday Delicious Dishy Dude !!
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thank you so much Vijay. I really appreciate it. We will try our best to work with the DT.
-Gagan
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: vijay

Hi Guys,

First of all its amazing to see such creativity from our members. We get the same reaction from the actors praising our members for their passion, creativity and amount of time they devote to create these kinda topics.

BTW my post is regarding the small controversy relating to delay in making the Topic a GA. Well I would like to just say that sometimes miscommunication happens and as the DT pointed out that they were not aware of the Thread was ready to be made GA and sometimes it may take longer then usual.

The normal process that is followed in getting a Topic made GA is that the topic starter/organiser should contact the CM of the channel and then they forward the same to the GM (who has the right to make GA's). Please allow atleast 12-24 hours cause we all live in different timezones. I hope this information helps our members.

Last thing I would like to add that DT are also members who have volunteered to help you guys so please do not make it Members Vs DT kind of debate on this Birthday thread.

Since its a birthday thread lets keep it to that and let the celebration continue.

Let there be Peace and let Fun follow... 😊

Vijay ,

Thanks for the reply

if it was first time we cld have understand but it has happened second Time , Same happened during preetika's B'day too , ok fine that time Thread was not even ready on time so this time we took the charge and thread was ready before the time . BUT 15-16 hours to make a thread GA ? Not a Single time Forum mods have visited the forum in all these hours and Noticed the thread ? if he/she was not informed it means they have no responsibility by their own for the forum members ???? None of the mod/viewbie visited the forum in 15-16 hours and saw the thread and saw ppl complaining its not a GA yet and none bothered to take any step abt it ????
Edited by TheRowdiest - 10 years ago
ViTharvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Guys lets start partying again😆
nandini27 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Vijay for clarifying. Hopefully this never happens again.
craziness05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I know I am very late
Happy birthday Harshad Arora luv u so much
Hope that u r enjoying with your family...I wanted a birthday segment today but it's okk I am happy that u got a leave from work
No one could have potrayed the role of Zain as u are doing...love u infinity keep rocking as Zain Abdullah😃
A very happy birthday once again...!!
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
A Very Happy waala Bday to Sadu Zain Harshad Arora😆

We love you the way you are and wish the best for you. Keep Smiling and Keep Rocking. May God bless you with happiness and success.