Kumkum Bhagya wu 1st September 2014...

MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
kumkum bhagya written update 1st september 2014..

tanu decided not to give letter to abhi..show starts with fb of all that happ..al ask dadi whats the prob aaliayh did nt come and thn poorab...dadi looks here and there...

poorab uncle gives lame excuse of poorab not coming...raj mom thnks where is pragya...abhi calls some friends and says is poorab there..that freind says his marieage tdy..aaliayh fills abhis ears against pragya...

pragya comes in...she says i wnt to get aam ke patthee.she asks why are all tensed..dadi says hope there is no prob..

poorab thnks that gd i wrote letter to abhi ans hope he reads it..he calls his chachi..chachi says where are u..he says i m nt coming..as i love bulbul..and i will marry bulbul...he says her to go bck home..she says u have decided gd but at wrong time...poorab says i m sorry pragya di..he thnk sabhi will read his letter...

aalyah says to abhi inform police..tanu says i met poorab driver he says that he saw poorab running away...pragya comes ...all blame her that she ran away with poorab..aaliyah starts her blame game...

abhi blames pragys says to pragya she made poorab run away...he says pragya is responsible for wll mess...( oh god..)...he starts all crap...blah blah...he is to slap pragya and he stops...tanu and aaliyah look on...aalyah begs to pragys to give bck poorab...aaliyah says i wil kill ur family if poorab doesnt come bck...aalyah says poorab ran away cause of pragya...tanu tries to control aaliyah...raj mom heats the convo..and is happy...she says budiya will get heart attack..he says i will br rich...

break...
all are worried what happ why bride and groom are nt coming...raj mom says that marriage cant happen...all are shocked...dadi is shocked..she says poorab left aaliyah and ran away...p mom says dont worry...dadi says i m fine..she says i will tc of everythng...p family goes with dadi...poorab says let me meet bulbul..bulbul gets a bad dream...friends conlsole bulbul...bulbul gets fb regd poorab engagement,,b say poorab would have been married by now...

break...

abhi keeps asking pragya where is poorab...pragya says why will i ask poorab to run away..she says why i do this..when i knw today is my last day in house..abhi says i tht ur gd,,but ur bad...he says pl tel me whete is poorab...dadi ,p mom and dadi stand os...abhi and pragys look on...dadi says where is purab...she says to abhi thnk abt aaliyah...aalyah says mistake is ur bahoos...abhi says hold on to aaliayh...p dadi says why does aaliyah say pragya is resp for poorab running away...abhi says pragya was talking to poorab whenhe ranw away..si all are blaming pragya...dadi says i will tell guest the trth..but i want my family with me..tanu says till when will pragys hide...

precap...dadi says poorab ran away he spoiled our reputation...

Edited by immira - 9 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lkb79 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the write up! Can't watch until tonight. 
Oishiii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
so  fast update
thank u so much for the wonderful update..

zackandjosh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for the beautiful update
vivkriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Thank you for the amazing updates
shanak.hot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.