Zaya OS- Love Letter ;) <3

NinjaInPyjamas thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
So, I was held on gunpoint. By a friend. (She forced me to call her that as well)πŸ˜†
Why she held me on gunpoint, you ask? To make me write a hot OS 😳
Such tempting offers, I tell yaπŸ˜†

Hence, I decided to write something which would've not involved the two of them being physically there with each other, yet the OS will be hot. Trust me πŸ˜‰
Read on!πŸ˜ƒ

Also, just assume this is during their Roza..

Dear Aaliya

The idea of writing a love letter to you arose from the burning desire to make love to you as we sleep so close yet so separated. My heart longs for the peace and comfort of your arms. My heart longs for my love and adoration to flow to you as I gently kiss your hands. I long to feel the sensual passion of your kisses. I long to feel the love and desire of your tender touch. The feel of your pink cheeks as I cradle you to kiss them. I long to feel the lust as I caress your face, stare into those beautiful eyes and lovingly kiss those full lips.

Miss you blushing when I so much as walked in shirtless..or the heat that enveloped you when I caressed your tummy..or the way you hugged me embarrassed when I insinuated something on those terms

I still remember how much I had to convince you to save water and come showering with me. When those water droplets made their way to the valley and I caught them just in time. When I kissed you so hard, you were out of breath for a moment but you pulled me back again.

The one time I saw a different version of you as you, you were the one who had encouraged and taken a simple goodnight kiss forward. The way you fought for dominance while we kissed, entangled your legs with mine, laced my fingers through yours.

I am going off exercise as well, it's such a drill now. Doing push-ups with you lying under me had its own charm and I am not replacing your image with a stupid red carpet.

Every time I look at the window settee am reminded of the days I sat with my head in your lap, looking at the sunset. I want to again revel in the joy of cuddling when we watch TV and snuggling close in the blanket together warmed by each other. I miss our pillow fights and when I got to tickle you gently with those feathers.

I am sure you miss my morning kisses as much I do. And those moments spent on the same wet pillow when you got out of shower and I pulled you on the bed, simply to talk, to get our time' before you got busy with your chores.

When will I get to trap you against the wall asking for kisses? trapping your hands and your softness perked up in the most sinful ways? When do I get to untie the dori again? And write my name on your back? Or tease you for the ointments Chand Bibi has suggested for those imprints on the neck?

I sit here waiting desperately for the time when I will have your arms around my neck as I kiss you, your hands caressing my neck as we deepen the kiss. You tugging my hair, groaning beneath me, hearing my name from your lips again and again.

I miss tickling you in my lap, dangling your earrings with my nose, nuzzle in your neck...biting the lobe just as you squirm in my arms'. I long to be comforted by your arms as you rub my back, feel your trace my pectorals as I rub my feet on yours' Do you too miss those sweet nothings and not-so-sweet ones we whispered to each other beneath the sheets?

I miss you so much I just cant wait until I have you back, really close to me, hugging me, receiving my care, kisses and hugs.

I long to hold you close and never ever let you go Aaliya.

I love you.

Zain.

P.S. I got some chocolates for you..do NOT keep them in the fridge.

Tada! Kindly throw Jimmy Choos only πŸ˜† And please don't forget to atleast post a blush emoticon if nothing elseπŸ˜†

For the P.S. btw, that can continue in another OSπŸ˜‰

Edited by NinjaInPyjamas - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Book_Kash thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
So madame you're still on a gun point πŸ₯±

alright why the hell you didn't make them do all these good things physically?

This actually was left me blushing 😳
lady you have no idea how fabulously you write :-*

I loved the every moment of this OS so cute yet romantic
hot yet decent

I wanna read more gunju

😭
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
save water 🀣
iam blushing 😳
awesome
lovely yet hot and romantic
ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Wow this was so poetic
I thought it was going to be some consumation OS but it was so beautiful

I had visuals whilst reading this ☺️

Beautiful
katmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Ya re so beautiful and I don't y I was feeling that zain at this moment in the serial must be waiting for all this to happen but stupid CVS
AnnRosewood thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
it was so sweet,hot ,cute ..so much so that i could visualise it from d very first line!
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
This waa hot & hilarious 🀣
I demand another OS
*Joins Saba with a gun*
RUHANIKAA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
it was awesome!!!!..very hot and romantic os!!!! ☺️☺️
-Aniisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
That was hot ☺️
enjoyed reading it
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It was perfect :))
I loved how you wrote this it was simply amazing n it was very descriptive.