Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Mandy I think i already said this.. the episode was fine.. but TODAY WAS MY DAY OFF...🤣 I wanted more...

and watch when i am back to work...we will have an amazing episode.. 🤔
Aisha.K thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
LOL gagan 🤣Hehe i hope they do what we all want them to do 😉And i cant wait for SR part 2 man <33 now im off to sleep bye guys !
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Aisha.K

Im super glad im not alone😆Yeah even a filler epi seems to be nice if it doesnt include much of rehan,suri,zari crap😆But now enough of this now i want zaya face off soon in todays epi

Same here! We need to see Zain and Aaliya facing off, basically we need to see them meeting for real. Enough of the teasing, time to have the drama get underway!
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -Gaganjot-

Thats why am being negative.. Farhan ji ko bhi i pretend like I know you are going to show a halala.. kya patha now he will say if they already predicted halala we wont show that 🤣

LOL exactly!! Farhan did say we had to show third talaaq because an 8 year old could have figured out ZaYa would get back together but now everyone will think its halala route. I want CVs to prove us wrong but we should be prepared for the worst, reverse psychology 😆

Originally posted by: -Gaganjot-

Mandy I think i already said this.. the episode was fine.. but TODAY WAS MY DAY OFF...🤣 I wanted more...

and watch when i am back to work...we will have an amazing episode.. 🤔

LOL Gagan, always keep low expectations. I learned this while watching IPKKND. You expect too much and you get BKT!

-MKB- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh Mandy IPKKND was one emotional journey
I had invested too much into that show
Have decided not to with any other show
And yeah even I am expecting the worst for BI, I am also prepared for a halala but please Farhan ji prove us wrong like the way you always have