Posted: 10 years ago
Aisha I think you are 😆
just kidding .. it was ok types
i was just mad that when i had off nothing major happened 😆
Edited by -Gaganjot- - 10 years ago
Aisha.K thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hehe yes not that much awesome :) hope to see face off tomorrowNo more need to drag this thing ! Btw i trust harshad truly becuz whenever he says there will be a twist some disaster definately happens but now when he said in IV that 'good things will happen soon' so i kinda think zaya will kinda reunite soon !
Aisha.K thumbnail
Also suchitra mam said that there would be no Beintehaa if Aaliya didn't return in some way or the other in the Abdhullah lives (credit for sharing mandy)! Im positive about zaya :)
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Aisha.. i want to stay positive because that is in my nature..
but then I am scared 😆 after the teesra talak jhtaka.. i dont think i can take another jhatka 😆 Rehaan just worries me..

I am really hopeful for ZaYa.. see the thing is we know ultimately they will get together.. the point that we all want to make is HOW.. and that is the difficult part ... that is what instills fear... lol

Aisha.K thumbnail
^ lol so true ! Patience needed for all zaya fans which we all truly lack🤣But im glad most of us are positive about zaya and i dont think ReYa would ever happen -__- rehan should step back at the moment he will see zain =D !!
Gagan-06 thumbnail
yaa well i thought teesra talak wasnt going to happen either 🤣

the thing is farhan likes to give surprises.. if he knows the audience has already predicted that rehya wont happen.. he will put it in there.. in fact thats what he told us during teesra talak.. he said what fun would it have been had teesra talak been cancelled 😆

dekho bhala.. they are more worried about suspense.. not the myocardial infarction that many will suffer 😆
Aisha.K thumbnail
LMAOO Gagan so TRUE🤣Yeah i remember many people were saying including me that 'I bet 3rd T wont happen' but...Well if they are ready to go in halala route or RM then we are ready to attack em😎
Daraoo mat 😆 But yes when i think about this show and its creativity so far its damn possible they may show ReYa but then ZaYa reuion will get more difficult and complicated to imagine as even after their reunion things wont be like before they used to be ! ZaYa's beautiful relationship will get spoiled if they show Reya ! I will kill them then😡Chalo hope for the best !🤣
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Aisha.K

Am i the only person who liked the episode lol ... Many people said it wasn't that nice but still ok ! Actually i had no expectations as i was like 'no zaya scenes today i know' and thought it will covered mostly by zarina surri crap :D !! I was pleased to see zaya scenes today <33

LOL Aisha, I was starting to wonder if I was alone. Like you I actually liked the episode, yes it was filler but at least we got ZaYa for the majority! It wasn't full of Rehan or Zarina, it was the leads who were focused upon and that nikaah scene was beautiful!!!
Aisha.K thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

LOL Aisha, I was starting to wonder if I was alone. Like you I actually liked the episode, yes it was filler but at least we got ZaYa for the majority! It wasn't full of Rehan or Zarina, it was the leads who were focused upon and that nikaah scene was beautiful!!!

Im super glad im not alone😆Yeah even a filler epi seems to be nice if it doesnt include much of rehan,suri,zari crap😆But now enough of this now i want zaya face off soon in todays epi
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Thats why am being negative.. Farhan ji ko bhi i pretend like I know you are going to show a halala.. kya patha now he will say if they already predicted halala we wont show that 🤣