Shweta Basu Prasad in prostitution racket.

StarkGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
This is the girl who was in films like Makdee and played the sister's role in Iqbal. Seen in various child artist roles:

http://www.filmibeat.com/telugu/news/2014/shweta-basu-prasad-arrested-over-high-profile-prostitution-racket-158237.html

😲

Shweta Basu Prasad Arrested Over High Profile Prostitution Racket
Posted by: Shekhar
Published: Monday, September 1, 2014, 15:20 [IST]
Share: Facebook Twitter gPlus
Telugu actress Shweta Basu Prasad was arrested for being engaged in a high profile prostitution racket. According to reports, the actress was caught red-handed after the police raided a reputed hotel at Banjara Hills in Hyderabad on Sunday. Along with her, the police have reportedly taken other businessmen in to their custody.
After getting clues about the flesh trade racket from some sources, the Hyderabad police raided the hotel in Banjara hills on Sunday night. Swetha Basu Prasad was reportedly caught in the act with with a few businessmen, busting a major prostitution racket. The city police have arrested Swetha Basu and others involved in this 'prostitution' business. The pimp named Balu has also been arrested in connection with the racket.

However, this is not the first time, Swetha Basu Prasad has been caught in the act. Earlier in a sting operation by a Telugu TV channel, she was spotted in a compromising position. Despite knowing the consequences, she has committed the wrong act, which has left many celebrities in Tollywood and Bollywood. People from the industry feel that lack of offers might have forced her to do such a thing.Edited by Saniya93 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Oh  man  she  is  still  young  and  was  a  national  awardee  what  drove  her  to  this
OMG! Isn't she a classical singer now?
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I never understand why the news reports rarely name the clients. It is always a big stink about the prostitute and pimp. The truth is, without demand, supply ceases to exist. Tell us who the demanding market is. 
StarkGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BeingAnonymous

Oh man she is still young and was a national awardee what drove her to this

That's what's shocking she had an OK career so far still only 23. Was also caught in a compromising situation earlier during a sting operation according to the article.
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Saniya93

That's what's shocking she had an OK career so far still only 23. Was also caught in a compromising situation earlier during a sting operation according to the article.

Come  to  it  she  is  an  amazing  actress  .Could  have  got  offers  as  well 
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Omg, is this the lil girl from Iqbal movie???
Gosh she was such a nice actress and lovely girl...
What happ??

And I agree with RTH, who are the clients, they should be exposed too...
alexstar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Truly shocking. !! ðŸ˜²
Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
MY GOD! I loved her in movie Makdee and esp. that song ''O Papadwaale Pangaa Na Le'', also she was in that Star Plus hit show 'Karishma Ka Karishma'. I used to love watching that show and her! UTTERLY SHOCKING! 

She's one tremendous actress, national award winner..i wonder WTH made her do these? ðŸ¤¢
Edited by Oye_Chup_Kar - 9 years ago
Bazigar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Is this the same girl from Makdee movie playing chunni/ munni ?  One of my favorite movie . Bull shit. such a fabulous actress , even in iqbal she played great role .

May be it is not possible considering how Hippocratic our bollywood is, still I hope she get some good roles again and comeback to mainstream movies.