what are your expectations for this week?

Poll

so on a scale of 1-10 what are your expectations?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
we all have expectations before the week start. And I was just curious what are everybody's expectations. :D
of course 1 is the lowest and 10 is the highest.
As for me, I do not have a lot of high expectations as I do not want to get disappointed at the end of the day but I also do not have low expectations either..i still have hope that zaya will meet face to face this week. So I would rate 5 😃

mission#765

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
me to 50-50 ... not to high hopes not to low , despite the fact from today i think episodes will be coming good, ZAYA face off after one year. daaamnn nigaaa m hell excited for that scene,
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: saranvir

me to 50-50 ... not to high hopes not to low , despite the fact from today i think episodes will be coming good, ZAYA face off after one year. daaamnn nigaaa m hell excited for that scene,

i am so excited for that scene too man!! ahh after a whole year lol it feels like forever 😆
suchijoshi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
well I am not expecting anything much this week and this whole month other than fillers and dragging track...
I feel this track about zain aliya coming face to face will be dragged for sometime in the name of creating high voltage drama and then may be just before BI is moved to new time slot they will unite zaya so that viewers come back to watch in the time slot...otherwise they with this track viewers may not come back in the new time slot😃
cvs as u always claim to present something different can we have some candid convo between zain and aliya when they come face to face...like I know there will be emotional shocking surprising freezing moment bw zaya whenthey come face to face...but once that's done I think it will be good to show aliya gathering herself and instead of avoiding zain she should put up bold cool face and go ahead ask zain how he has been????howz life ??? and all that same thing from zain...want aliya to say zain not to probe the T TOPIC and should move on with life coz there's no way they can get back even if they wish to...it should be candid convo where they are so comfortable talking to each no awkwardness shown ...they should meet just like two cousins meeting after a long time ...I think even after all the T fiasco they still are related to eachother as cousins...😃
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

i am so excited for that scene too man!! ahh after a whole year lol it feels like forever 😆

lol hell ya, m wondering like first they will have intense eye lock of flashbacks. first zain will smile with gulping any gulping. and aaliya will move back cus of gusa and all. and zain will run behind her lol.

ALLAH MAI KITNI FIMLI HOON lol IN Aaliya's tone * remember this one dialogue she was saying
zain.. allah kitne filmi ho tumm... goshhh those golden days
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I rate 5 too... I am curious to know what rehan will do once he sees zain back in aaliya life...