#1//Daniel Gillies - The Complete Badass//

pontiacbandit thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Ladies, 

A bloody warm welcome to the

This place is a tribute to the  K i l l e r   i n   t h e   S u i t ! (Literally😆)

F a n g   o n  right here!
Edited by somergasm. - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pontiacbandit thumbnail

D a n i e l   J .   G i l l i e s  (born 14 March 1976) is a 
Canadian born New Zealand actor. 

When Gillies was  f i v e , his parents decided to return to their native New Zealand, and moved to Invercargill and then to Hamilton. 

Though born into a family of strong medical background, he became   i n t e r e s t e d   in acting and studied at the Unitec School of Performing Arts.

Frustrated with the lack of  o p p o r t u n i t i e s  in New Zealand, he moved to Sydney, Australia for six weeks in 2001, before returning to his native Canada for two months, where he  w o r k e d  as a waiter and dishwasher until deciding to move to Los Angeles, USA.

Gillies  m a r r i e d  American actress  R a c h a e l   L e i g h   C o o k on 8 August 2004.They have one  d a u g h t e r , Charlotte Easton Gillies (born 28 September 2013).

Prior to taclking Elijah on The Originals and The Vampire Diaries, Gillies was in the movie  C a p t i v i t y  (2007), starred in  U n c r o s s   Y o u r   S t a r s  (2008) with Barbara Hershey and Ron Perlman and had bits in The Glades, True Blood and NCIS in 2010. 

Concurrently to The Originals, he's been starring in the Canadian series Saving Hope with Erica Durance.

In 1999, one year after his first credited role, Gillies played  A n t o s  in Young Hercules, starring Ryan Gosling. Next he was "cute guy" in  C l e o p a t r a   2 5 2 5 (2000) with Gina Torres and his first big movie was as  J o h n   J a m e s o n  in  S p i d e r - M a n   2 (2004).

pontiacbandit thumbnail

When the first-born son of the family died, Elijah became the  o l d es t  child and therefore the oldest Original vampire. When Elijah was  h u m a n , he was an honorable and moral person, as well as being compassionate. When he was made into a vampire, these qualities were  e n h a n c e d  and  m a g n i f i e d . He has a strong belief in  h o n o r  and loyalty, and is a man of his word. When he says he's going to do something, he does it; to a point. He is probably the most human of all the Originals and will only kill, without remorse, if absolutely  n e c e s s a r y  or when it suits his needs.

Elijah Mikaelson is extremely   i n t e l l i g e n t , so he never acts rashly because he plans ahead carefully and meticulously to do whatever he feels he must do or to get whatever he wants to get. Some people may consider this  m a n i p u l a t i v e , but it makes him  u n p r e d i c t a b l y  dangerous and difficult to trust. However, in spite of everything, the most important thing that he values most is his family. After their mother died, Elijah, Klaus, and Rebekah swore a  p a c t  to each other that they would a l w a y s  stick together. Elijah helped Klaus release his werewolf side, and refused to leave Klaus behind. No matter what Klaus does, he's still Elijah's brother.

pontiacbandit thumbnail

I will be updating this  p l a c  e  with stuff on Elijah (Quotes,Signatures,GIFS etc..) here. You can contribute too. All you have to do is PM me!

somergasm.

Temptations.

TVD-IANcrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Something we needed...something we must have. Daniel Gillies AT. This man is amazing. Love his screen presence. Elijah is the best brother Klaus and Rebekkah could get. Always and Forever. ;)
bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Oye, Daniel's AT and the first page has to have me☺️☺️
bairaagix thumbnail
I absolutely loved this moment. 
...Ayesha... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG WOOP! It's open Love Daniel
BlurredLines thumbnail

so an AT for my second favorite character in originals. Count me in. Elijah and his suits are always so classic. wow i already miss seeing him and klaus together. Need the mikealson brothers back soon before i run out of my patience

bairaagix thumbnail
^Yep, can't wait for October 6