Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
guys don't believe that their spoiler turn fake sometimes.so just watch show and keep tweet and msg to farhan sir and ankur.if they lesson us and don't show RM it will be good and if they don't then it will be their lose.
titleepari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ok so for the next 20 days can I wish de shw only Zaya and baki sab can go to hell and after that CVS can go jump into bawdi with their halala! Thank god time slot is changing n I dont hv to see this nonsense of a track as at 11 I cnt watch BI! I was thinking of searching on9 links,now I dont hv to bother! And with halala the show is killed, Zain still lives to "eventually" get REHAN'S Aliya back! I'm not interested!My last wish is the CVs kill Zain! With halala that will be my happy ending!

How ridiculous, the CVs played jhoka hawaka with hindu Sanskrit mantras in it tab they can do anything religious bg is not a concern then but when it comes to Zaya reunion, leaving all other Islam rules the good ones lyk rujju de choose halala to fit that Rehan! *PUKES~* ZERO CREATIVITY & WORST EXAMPLE OF TAKING FANS FOR GRANTED! Just hate myself for being attached to a shw so much!
Shanaya__ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i dont know what to say lol. Just want ZaYa to be there for each other<3 And be together. hope for the best
suchijoshi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I feel if they play halala law however different way they would be showing aliya being punished solely for no fault of hers and for a mistake zain has committed unknowingly ...again zain committed this mistake unintentionally and to err is human SO ZAIN IS HUMAN NOT GOD...so if halala is shown in any "differentway" it will give a wrong message about religion being cruel and unforgiving ... and I STRONGLY BELEIVE NO RELIGION IN THIS WORLD IS CRUEL AND IS ALWAYS FORGIVING AS LONG AS U REALISE UR MISTAKE...

here again zain was forced ,influenced and instigated to commit this mistake coz of the evidences present before him which were against aliya at that point...so if anybody has to go through halala then it should be SURI,NAFEESA AND GHULAM AND SHBANA HAIDER...I THINK THE DIFFERENT HALALA CVS HAVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT MUST BE THIS ONE HALALOF SURI NAFEESA AND HAIDERS😉😉
Edited by suchijoshi - 10 years ago
Michmichi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: riakhan364

Nw whts dis"khap panchayat"type system in hyderabad?plz tell me.

I wrote it cos cvs can show that Suri misleading the people in the village saying rehan and Aaliya are living together without being married which is not acceptable in their society so to make them force their marriage only to be stopped at the last moment by Zain. It's just a prediction😊 The meaning is quoted below!!

Khap panchayat is the union of a few villages, mainly in north India though it exists in similar forms in the rest of the country. Lately they have emerged as quasi-judicial bodies that pronounce harsh punishments based on age-old customs and traditions, often bordering on regressive measures to modern problems.
Edited by anjalijiji - 10 years ago
_Butterfly_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hate suri!!
Go to bawadi suri
riakhan364 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
But if suri make rumours of rehan aliya affair,then alia should leave his house..n to marry him is nt the soln to this..this wl b just a foolishness.
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Its jst a prediction by a fan better nt to pay any heed to it
N ths FB page of BI thy always predict stuff lk ths I dunno y thy r hellbent on shwing tat halala will happen...thy seems to be more despo than the cv's for ths.
Bt in one way its nice cuz everytime we predict sumthing ths opp happens so lets see whtz the case ths time.
Ana_rockz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I don't think surraiya this time can actually manipulate Zain sooo much cuz she is only being manipulated by zarina