Love Station: Jhoke hawa ke

Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
😳Hey guys I am ready for the love station for friday but as we all know I prefer it on sunday to help the forum be active😃 Now I will start with the review then we will move on to the love station like always sounds cool then lets start.

The episode was marvellous as we had no irritating scenes in the episode.
I will start Shazia and Bilal OMG these two are getting cuter day by day. Bilal is thinking that how can someone leave Shazia alone and just wants to be with him. Must say these two match as Shazia didn't care if Fahad was married and here Bilal doesn't care if she is married. Shazia I loved you for saying Zain aur Aaliya's Khandar instead of just saying Zain😃 Shazia enjoyed the massage huh😆

Now Fahad is also going to Hyderbad well I think it's going to be very interesting to see how he will react to Zain & Aaliya's confrontation. Whether he will be a brother or some business man.

Zarina is testing some tormentors past of Suraiya to see whether it still affects her or not. Now that it does affect Suraiya she is going to play along btw Kamya is doing a great job in playing the role because we don't find her irritating😊

Suraiya is scared of a doll's laughing sound and she remembers a car accident. She really could not handle it and it seemed that it is a weak point in her life. Now that we have seen why she hated Bhopal but now I think we will find out how is her character shaped and why is so protective about her family and possessions. I really feel this past of hers can really tell us why is Suraiya like this😊 Suchi mam you looked so damn real in that scene where you acted all scared and terrified👏

The staff of barwarchi dhabba are just so annoying at times because they can keep muttering about their boss's habits but cannot simply say her real name. Still it was a funny scene😆

Over all it was a nice episode because we had no irritating scenes and it was all good and not dragged😃 So now that I am done with the review we will take a look at the love station.

Jhoke Hawa ke😳😭👏
(The episode starts with the highlight scene where Zain is walking in the market and he sees Aaliya near a chat stall all smiling. He goes near when her hair is flying near his face and he has the scent of her hair's fragrance. Zain holds her shoulder and she realises the touch of her love. "Kahan kahan nahi dhunda tumen" hayee the way he says it took my breathe away just like Aaliya's. She has tears in her tears but wipes them and moves ahead. "Aaliya main jaanta hun tum mujhse naraaz ho lekin iss ka matlab yeh nahi tum apne kit kit ko chodde do" This line was damn adorable👏 Yes he is right he knows she is really hurt but that does not mean she will leave her kit kit. "Itna Zalil kiya ab aur kya , apne gunnah ke maafi" so true Aaliya has been insulted and she feels that there is nothing left but for Zain there is and that is the need to apologise for the pain he has caused her. he says to her Aaliya Zain Abdullah and she corrects him it's Ghulam Haider. Aaliya makes it clear to him that there is no space for him in her life now, she has the courage to say it twice but the third he asks her she cannot say it.
He hugs her tight and makes it clear that even if you keep repeating it he will not believe her because their relationship is based on love. She tries to get his hands off but then hugs him back tight.
Before it can continue "It's a dream". Zain comes out of the dream he has been dreaming for one year that she has forgiven him and is close to him. 👏)

👏😳
(Just look them words fall short)
Akhiri baar bolo👏😭

Now after this beautiful dream scene we get to see where Zain reaches the dhaba and he sees his dad's picture. He has been feeling that he is going to meet his life in hyderbad and now the city has started giving him clues starting from his dream, dad's picture, chudail and then the email of Aaliya haider plus the email address is [email protected]😃 He is linking all this because he is having the feeling that Aaliya is life and he has been feeling since he arrived in the city.
In the market Aaliya feels Zain is around but again both of them could not see each other.

Was it really just a dream? Yes Zain is dreaming this for a year now but still the dream is really meaningful of how the future scene would be. Yes Zain is aware that Aaliya would be upset and she would behave like she has no space in his life but as he said he will not believe that even if she keeps repeating. So Zain is actually ready to face Aaliya's nafrat👏 Hats off to Harshika the dream sequence was the highlight now monday is the day lets see what Suraiya is scared for from that handkerchief , Fahad coming to Hyderabad and how will Zain & Aaliya continue from this point.

Now this is all for the love station hope you all love it and as always I am waiting for the feedback but the post has not finished yet😃

Congratulations to Beintehaan fans & Team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1🥳
(Beintehaa had started on the 30th of December 2013 and today it's been 8 months of a successful unique show trill date. It has come a long way and it's given us a wonderful journey so a big thank you to the team of beintehaa for entertaining us and giving us the joy of Beintehaa fever😃 Each and Every character in Beintehaa has made it's place in Beintehaa as we never forget them whether it's hate or love which was the point of their character😊 Yes Mamu is shown that he has passed away but his magic is still present so we love him and Naved sir for portraying the amazing character of Usman Abdullah👏 Every actor in beintehaa has their own magic which is why we feel no other actor can play their role. Harshad and Preetika for sure have come a long way in this span of time👏👏

Once again a big thank you to Beintehaa team and we fans promise to love the show with it's high and lows but it will remain the best if we continue to love the show which we should as the team works to entertain us so we should work hard to keep them be the best😃

So lets celebrate this success❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Filmyarchu thumbnail
Thank you😃
oriyu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

U r wlcum...
I really love your love station and was waiting for it
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Finally! You're love station has arrived.Now Train pakadna hai.I mean read you post 😆
I Read That! Awesome Archana!

Happy 8 months!

Awesome Post 👏
ZayaFever thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
lovely post as always😊
that dream scene has been going on a loop in my head😆
i still can't believe 8 months just flew by..
Filmyarchu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tit_For_Tat

Finally! You're love station has arrived.Now Train pakadna hai.I mean read you post 😆

I Read That! Awesome Archana!

Happy 8 months!

Awesome Post 👏

Thank you very very much and sorry guys I make you wait😃
Happy 8 months
Filmyarchu thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZayaFever

lovely post as always😊
that dream scene has been going on a loop in my head😆
i still can't believe 8 months just flew by..

thank you n so true I still cannot believe it's been 8 months already😃
like for me I really feel that yesterday only I had started watching beintehaa
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awwwesome
I loved it
rocking post
title.superb
damn lovely post
luv u friend
pad liya feedback
chal ab reply dedo
_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Bang on post
Happy 8 months to Beintehaa
Now looking forward to zaya story 😳
Michmichi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome post 😊 The dream sequence was beautiful, hope to see it turn into reality soon