Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sp13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
She will not marry Rehan , her heart belongs to Zain only she will not think about anyone else ever
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: richmich

I think d sole reason she'd accept wud b to C Zain moving on in life.Once she realizes ( Mayb Fahad will tell her dat Zain is all after Aaliya & has not moved on which is affecting their Dad's business ) dat Zain has side lined Mamu's business & his life,she might take such step.

Oh how I hate to say dis

this is my fear but even after know Zain is alone without her if still she will marry rehan then her character will be die for me.becz even after know her marry will kill Zain if she still get marry its not our Aliya.
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
She will be it for any XYZ reason n it will be a character assassination of aliya lk first thy hv done with zain to sumhow fit their pillar in b/w.
May be aliya will do the same as zain as he has also accepted to marry sanam n tat too in front of aliya so to make him jealous n out of anger she do so.
Whtever bt thy r destroying the basic storyline which is of zaya only for mking space for rehan in all ths.
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
honestly to say there is chance for Aliya to say yes for marriage but Zain not going to give up easily.he still will try to make her understand she can't never be happy and she doing wrong.he will try every possible way to make her give up.now if CV'S still make Aliya marry to Rehan then it will be kill Zain from inside and Aliya character will also die for me.
suchijoshi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

aliya may end up marrying rehan just to hurt zain and inturn zain may get engaged to sanam or first coz of suri zain may get engaged to sanam and inturn to hurt zain aliya may end up marrying rehan...coz I don't think so sanam was hired just for 2-3epi cameo ...soshe might comeback ...anyways if this is what cvs are planning then cvs there is no suspense this plot is anybody's guess including as u claim 8yr olds...its very childish or kiddish plot.😃