Do you think ALIYA will accept REHANs proposal in anger?

Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Ok before anyone bashes me...I am just asking you based on spoilers and predictions...
See almost everyone are in Hyderabad...FAHAD...BILAL...GHULAM...ZAIN...REHAN...AND ALIYA

Till now not once has ALIYA remembered ZAIN except Thursday...and she has NAFRAT for Mumbai...

GHULAM has informed ALIYA about REHAN but she denied it saying she treats him like a friend...

GRUMPY has asked REHAN to act before it's too late...

FAHAD is angry that ZAIN has returned back to ALIYA who in his POV ruined their life...

Bilal well he has his own plans to separate ZAIN and FAHAD for his gain...

So if ZAYA meet it won't be that easy for ALIYA to forgive and forget...and there is so much negativity in one place which may spoil a ZAYA happy reunion...

So I think she might in anger accept REHAN for the moment...as she does not know about SANAM...and there might be brain washing or hurling of insults during ALIYA's protest which might force her to take the step...

Though we do not want that...what's your opinion???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ViTharvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
She wont accept but i fear zara
Shanaya__ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
No. Aliya is not that sort of a person.I think she thinks before she acts
Shanaya__ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshi2

Ugh soo true. I know Zara is a child but she annoys me so much. I just hope Aliya doesn't accept for the sake of her and kabir
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: arshi2

Haan...how did I forget her?
Anyways SURAIYA still has not used that Zara message thing to brainwash ZAIN...hope that does not happenπŸ˜•
geet0910 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i fear yes.. she may accept it... 😭 zainnn.. 😭 😭 zain wil break into million pieces.. 😭 😭 rehannn.. tu marr ja k bawdi me.. 😑
Rozzzy123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I think d sole reason she'd accept wud b to C Zain moving on in life.Once she realizes ( Mayb Fahad will tell her dat Zain is all after Aaliya & has not moved on which is affecting their Dad's business ) dat Zain has side lined Mamu's business & his life,she might take such step.

Oh how I hate to say dis
titleepari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It hurts to the extent of anything to say this but I have a feeling she will accept it! :,( if not because of anything else then to adhere to her religion and push Zain away from her!

Zain my poor Zain will die! How I wish CVs killed Zain IF they show any such crap! Because the crap of an acceptance of Rehan doesn't go with Aliya at all! She had loved only Zain said it out loud that, woh meri har dua ka jawab hai, meri pehli aur akhri mohabbat hai. Also, she had said to that Zubi Dubi mere saare haq Zain ke, pehla,dusra,teesra!

I pray she doesn't accept! She shouldn't as the Aliya we know but the CVs... I just dont trust them!
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
She will not accept! That will be a character assasination!
1004445 thumbnail
I think she will.
To show zain that she has moved on n she doesnt need him now.
However poor zain will prefer to die over seeing aliya with someone else.
He will shatter into a million pieces bcz he hasnt moved on yet n he never will.
If aliya does this then it will kinda ruin her character