Users

Frequent Posters

TheShySoul12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

Really.. share your exp with us...😊

surely i can dear..!!!😆😆
the first and biggest similarity is.. i'm engaged to my first cousin and we both share more or less the same kind of relation ZaYa share...we were born enemies.. and i have so many experience with him which remind me of zaya for now i will share one.. i have a really bad habit of sleep with the bed cover over my head..totally wrapped up in the blanket ...every night he comes over into my room just to pull down my blanket ... i caught him doing so one night ..but still he don't know that i know about that ..because i was acting asleep just like aaliya did when zain pulled her blanket !!! 😆
😆
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Renu...

surely i can dear..!!!😆😆
the first and biggest similarity is.. i'm engaged to my first cousin and we both share more or less the same kind of relation ZaYa share...we were born enemies.. and i have so many experience with him which remind me of zaya for now i will share one.. i have a really bad habit of sleep with the bed cover over my head..totally wrapped up in the blanket ...every night he comes over into my room just to pull down my blanket ... i caught him doing so one night ..but still he don't know that i know about that ..because i was acting asleep just like aaliya did when zain pulled her blanket !!! 😆
😆

Hayeee.. soo cute.. 😃
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sajdey-

Hahaha yes!! I used to watch bigboss and never really watched Beintehaaa. I hooked up with the show during zaya's kitkit days. I thought it resembles mine and my friend's kitkit. We used to be childhood classmates when we were in nursery/kindergarten. I used to find im very weird back then :P his name was unique so I remembered his name. Last year, i got in touch with another old friend of mine and he added him to the call conference without letting me know. Imagine i was all like im not gonna talk to that person dont you even dare adding him and he was listening to it 😆 I whatsapped him later after my friend forced me. We started talking. We share a couple of mutuals but I still havent met him because honestly I lack confidence. We used to talk daily at night for hours even though we really didnt have much to talk about. We kitkit all the time. He's short tempered & I love teasing him. I cant help it. I joke around and he's like please keep your pathetic jokes to yourself -_- I call him ''angry bird'' :P and if he gets pissed off at something i go all like we have a friendship which is 17 year old and you just finished it all today. He's sensitive and caring then he makes up for it even though i am the one who is always at fault

That is the beauty of long friendships.. my friend from kindergarden .. my oldest frindship actually.. 23 years.. (phew that is a long time).. if I am upset about something he always brings cadbery chocolates to cheer me up... even now when ever we meet that is one thing he never forgets to bring for me... 😃... his fiance says that when ever he sees cadberys he always has a light smile on his face...😊
TheShySoul12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

Hayeee.. soo cute.. 😃

sachi batavu .. i was always confused and never understood before ki wo aaisa kyun kartha tha till i saw it in BI..!!!😆😆