Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
There was this guy in my school, he was a year older than me and obviously like any other guy he would try and act cool when he was around girls. He loved go annoy me and I just couldn't stand him. He then became friends with my elder brother and used to come around for my house. He was 16 and I was 15 and now almost 6 years later were together as a happy couple. Lol. Idk how he liked me and how I liked him but Allah knows best.
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Ramya..

I've done a lot of kitkit n I still do, especially when I was in England, I had this half frnd/half enemy there, he was damn annoying, he used to take it upon himself to push my buttons, we both shared the same bday n when he found out, he started teasing me all the more. We even used to fight in the bus on pur way back home in front of everyone. We used to swear at each other in french and he used to scold me in his mother tongue n I did the same in tamil. Me n my frnds used to have a group on Skype n he was also a part of it, n we used to say absolutely disgusting stuff abt each other n my other poor friends wudnt know what to do. At that time, it really annoyed me but thinking of it now, it makes me all nostalgic, I hate to admit but I do miss doing kitkit with that brat.😆

Word Count: 1

Originally posted by: Tit_For_Tat

Not at all! School mein Boys ke saath baat karna mana hai! aur teachers ke nazron mein vo gunah hai! mein to ek sunsan jagah pe rehti hun so no friends here.

Thas sad avi... Guess changing times schools hve become soo strict.. Our being army school was strict too but one thing was they taught us was equality and learn to respect each other..mob and internet were just becoming popular soo v all wer just kids

Originally posted by: .lostatsea.

There was this guy in my school, he was a year older than me and obviously like any other guy he would try and act cool when he was around girls. He loved go annoy me and I just couldn't stand him. He then became friends with my elder brother and used to come around for my house. He was 16 and I was 15 and now almost 6 years later were together as a happy couple. Lol. Idk how he liked me and how I liked him but Allah knows best.

Ohhh... U found ur love😃
TheShySoul12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i have so many experience similar to em in my life..ask me which one doesn't resemble ..!!!😆
😆

Originally posted by: ...Renu...

i have so many experience similar to em in my life..ask me which one doesn't resemble ..!!!😆
😆

Really.. share your exp with us...😊
_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I have not experience any 😛
-Hinaloveasya- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awww ur story was cute but honestly speaking no they dont relate in my life 😆
Edited by -Hinaloveasya- - 10 years ago
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Awww your experience is sooo cute Alhumdulillah!!! Awww <3
-Sajdey- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hahaha yes!! I used to watch bigboss and never really watched Beintehaaa. I hooked up with the show during zaya's kitkit days. I thought it resembles mine and my friend's kitkit. We used to be childhood classmates when we were in nursery/kindergarten. I used to find im very weird back then :P his name was unique so I remembered his name. Last year, i got in touch with another old friend of mine and he added him to the call conference without letting me know. Imagine i was all like im not gonna talk to that person dont you even dare adding him and he was listening to it 😆 I whatsapped him later after my friend forced me. We started talking. We share a couple of mutuals but I still havent met him because honestly I lack confidence. We used to talk daily at night for hours even though we really didnt have much to talk about. We kitkit all the time. He's short tempered & I love teasing him. I cant help it. I joke around and he's like please keep your pathetic jokes to yourself -_- I call him ''angry bird'' :P and if he gets pissed off at something i go all like we have a friendship which is 17 year old and you just finished it all today. He's sensitive and caring then he makes up for it even though i am the one who is always at fault