Can you relate to zaya in your real life!!!

-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
We have seen their fights, being friends, falling in love..does any of their scene remind you of any ur personal experiences... I am not saying just their romance, it could be their fights, their kit kit, their friendship or anything... Share your memories here...๐Ÿ˜Š...

Here is mine: Their cycle ride

I studied in Army school and when in 10th a new guy got transferred in our class from nasik. Some reason or another we never got along and to my utter dismay his father rented the house next mine as their army quarters were not available... being in the same class and neighbors he and his little bro comes over to my house to play in the evening.. one day when he came over we fought and in that he broke my cycle.. and as punishment his father told him that he has to drop and pick me up from school till I got my cycle back.. and for the next two weeks that was our routine.. We became good friends after that , we still are...๐Ÿ˜ƒ... He is major now in army posted in Leh and still one my best friends even after leaving school 13 years ago...

edited to add:

Though it sounds so cute ..imagine .. Im pissed off tht he broke by bike and he was angry that cos of me he couldnt stay back to play cricket with his friends... We used be like two grumpy people riding a bike... Only thing tht was similar was the height and he was nicely built... He was very tall and I looked like a rag doll sitting in front of him... ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by Zaya.priyanka - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow how cute experience yours has been Pie :)
craziness05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Your story is very cute one.Actually I don't have any story like this but there is a boy in my class we both fight a lot and do lots of kitkit๐Ÿ˜† and he is my good frnd and people call us tom and Jerry๐Ÿ˜›
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Not at all! School mein Boys ke saath baat karna mana hai! aur teachers ke nazron mein vo gunah hai! mein to ek sunsan jagah pe rehti hun so no friends here.
oriyu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Your story is very cute..
I never experienced such because I hate all the boys in my class as they all are narrow minded...
Revelio thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I've done a lot of kitkit n I still do, especially when I was in England, I had this half frnd/half enemy there, he was damn annoying, he used to take it upon himself to push my buttons, we both shared the same bday n when he found out, he started teasing me all the more. We even used to fight in the bus on pur way back home in front of everyone. We used to swear at each other in french and he used to scold me in his mother tongue n I did the same in tamil. Me n my frnds used to have a group on Skype n he was also a part of it, n we used to say absolutely disgusting stuff abt each other n my other poor friends wudnt know what to do. At that time, it really annoyed me but thinking of it now, it makes me all nostalgic, I hate to admit but I do miss doing kitkit with that brat.๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: Priyakna

Wow how cute experience yours has been Pie :)

Though it sounds so cute ..imagine .. Im pissed off tht he broke by bike and he was angry that cos of me he couldnt stay back to play cricket with his friends... We used be like to grumpy people riding a bike... Only thing tht was similer was the height and nicely built... He was very tall and i looked like a rag doll sitting in front of him

Originally posted by: craziness05

Your story is very cute one.Actually I don't have any story like this but there is a boy in my class we both fight a lot and do lots of kitkit๐Ÿ˜† and he is my good frnd and people call us tom and Jerry๐Ÿ˜›

Thats soo cute...School and collage days are the best

Originally posted by: iluvuzaya

Your story is very cute..
I never experienced such because I hate all the boys in my class as they all are narrow minded...

Thats ok dear... Mayb whn u reach college U may meet good and well mannered boys...๐Ÿ˜Š

Originally posted by: ..Ramya..

I've done a lot of kitkit n I still do, especially when I was in England, I had this half frnd/half enemy there, he was damn annoying, he used to take it upon himself to push my buttons, we both shared the same bday n when he found out, he started teasing me all the more. We even used to fight in the bus on pur way back home in front of everyone. We used to swear at each other in french and he used to scold me in his mother tongue n I did the same in tamil. Me n my frnds used to have a group on Skype n he was also a part of it, n we used to say absolutely disgusting stuff abt each other n my other poor friends wudnt know what to do. At that time, it really annoyed me but thinking of it now, it makes me all nostalgic, I hate to admit but I do miss doing kitkit with that brat.๐Ÿ˜†

Thats a cute exp... Miss my friends...๐Ÿ˜ญ